Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
C
OP Offline
C
FG...i am hurt u forgot who PIA is...here is excerpt from prior conversation!! (note sarcasm here)

(.H on the other hand dated a chick(from here on we will refer to her as PIA...pain in the as#!!...which she has been to me since then!!) PIA is H's SIL best friend...oh joy!" )

I already knew he had a nice boat...we/he had since we were dating...it was our first toy as a dating couple...he was in a friends vehicle and recognized the boat in a parking lot! Bare with the chick who is sleep deprived, and has one more 12 hour shift of as# wiping and waitressing to do!!(sarcasm again noted here!)

yes he text msgd me back about the good morning text i sent...no i stuck to plan...didn't text him back!!

never worry please...if you only knew me...not easily offended at all...seriously!! I have been yelled, screamed, cussed, told off, call nurse hatchett...really takes a lot to get to me....so if it is in my benefit...i am game!! \:\)

ok...it's straight up! and i promise as bad as i really want to...i want go slash any tires...or at least not tonight...oh, i hate 3 12's in a row!

sorry couldn't get back with you earlier today...work kicked my arss!

will hold off on the apology...will await for you coach FG to put a next move into play...

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
F
F
"FG...i am hurt u forgot who PIA is...here is excerpt from prior conversation!!"

I understand you are hurt that I forgot. Please forgive me. I will work to never disappoint you again.

"yes he text msgd me back about the good morning text i sent...no i stuck to plan...didn't text him back!!"

Good. Stick with the plan. You can respond.. after the Good Morning tomorrow. I am sure I wrote down what to do.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

C
OP Offline
C
ok just clearing things up......and no i'm really not a ditz...promise...text him tomorrow...good morning?

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
F
F
"text him tomorrow...good morning?"

Yes

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

C
OP Offline
C
The good morning did not get a reaction...unless PIA was there n deleted the msg?? That wouldn't surprise me..but I'm also not psychic,he may have gotten it and thinks I'm chasing after months of being "dormant" and doesn't know what the hell 2 think. Bak 2 work I go 4 mor hours...I'm dead tired! And my mind isn't on work at all!

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

F
F
Just be consistant with the messages. All we are trying to do is get afeel for where he is. We want him to call so you can indicate you have been thinking about him. This is just a kicking off point. Again keep the messages simple. Like you are texting me. Nothing to personal just hey whats up type stuff.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

F
F
Like this....

Good Night... Christa. Hope your day was great.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

C
OP Offline
C
FG, so after the time I have done typical DB stuff, do you think, now since I know he is for sure with PIA...and he knows I know...verified i am sure, since I saw them at the taco bell...he is going to think i am pursuing because of her...or does it matter?

this is new thinking...FG thinking..out of the box from where i have been for the past long while...so bear with me.

how much is too much...if i called last night, text this morning, and no reactions from either??

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

F
F
"he is going to think i am pursuing because of her...or does it matter?"

It does not matter.

#1 We are not perusing.

#2 If she was that important to him I have to expect you would have papers now.

"how much is too much...if i called last night, text this morning, and no reactions from either??"

As DB says.. when you get a negative reaction.. back up a little bit. No response is not negative.

There is a fine line between perusing and showing someone you care. In your case.. it may be OK to pursue some.. I would like to see you stick a little closer to someone who cares.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

F
F
Continuing on with text examples..

LOL.. I just drove by a Hospital and thought about you. Have a good day.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard