Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: 4kids
Well, at least we know you're alive and still dancing! That's great news!

N.

Thanks 4kids - yes, the dancing is going well so that is still a HUGE blessing to me \:\)

Financially things are tough as I'm paying my wife monthly maintenance (even though we don't have any kids) so this means I bear the entire business & family finances alone and on top of her "allowance"... \:\(

How are you doing?

Best wishes & blessings
CM

Bomb dropped - (09-11-2006) my 9-11

My CURRENT Thread
S
S
Hey CM, glad you updated.

Keep up the dancing my friend, it is great for you.

How long has it been since you had absolutely any contact with the W?

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

OP Offline
Originally Posted By: sofaraway
Hey CM, glad you updated.

Keep up the dancing my friend, it is great for you.

How long has it been since you had absolutely any contact with the W?

Ian

Hiya Ian - so glad to see you back in these here parts \:\)

Yes, LOADS happening on the dance carreer side of things and it's such a great path to be on

The last time I had "contact" with my wife was on 20th March 2008 when I sent her the DvD package & I'd seen her about a month prior to that in the local grocery store / supermarket.

My DvD "encounter" is one page back ----->
Quote:
Well everyone, hope this post finds the right "ears"

Three days ago, after a bit of leading from some fellow standers, etc al -> I decided to send my wife the dreaded Dvd ti test the water, so to speak

Anyways, I still had the Dvd wrapped from December 2006 (Little Shop Of Horros) and attached a card to it AND (gasp) a single red rose...

The inscription on the card read: "Hi W - To the good times -> 'H'"

So yesterday, I got "Courier Joe" to deliver the parcel to my W at her place of work - he returned empty handed and said my W had asked what it was to which he told her he didn't know and that she must oepn it to find out.

Apparently she did not open the parcel in front of "Courier Joe" but she did have at least a 6 minute chat with him about our cats, the house, business, etc!

She mentioned she was missing the cats and also asked how the 4th kitty was doing = the last feral "we" rescued before her departure...

She reveled she had knowledge of my dancing and the new vehicle in our Company Fleet (all via her "spy" on our property I guess).

A few "negatives" were mentioned about the upkeep of the house in that it was run down, etc - there was a brief period last year when the grass got a tad on the long side due to Courier Joe being too busy with our business day to day operations to mow the lawn - all things considered the house is looking neat in any case

Right, so fast forward to this evening after going to watch a local production of Handel's Messiah, I went to check the post box on returning home.

Sigh, there was the entire parcel I had sent to my wife with a note stapled to the outside:

"Please refrain from sending me gifts - the feelings are not mutual - rather give me my divorce!

At least she actually removed the wrapping paper to see what's inside

Sooooooooo, not happy to get a small gift but *very* happy to take two thousand five hundred rand from me every month??

Back to my prayer closet

My CURRENT Thread
Originally Posted By: Confident_Me
Thanks 4kids - yes, the dancing is going well so that is still a HUGE blessing to me \:\)

Financially things are tough as I'm paying my wife monthly maintenance (even though we don't have any kids) so this means I bear the entire business & family finances alone and on top of her "allowance"... \:\(

How are you doing?

Best wishes & blessings
CM

Well, let's just say I hear you on the financial front ;).

The Lord continues to bless though, and is teaching me to appreciate the amazing abundance that I already have in spite of what society around me says I 'need'.

Will include your financial struggles in my prayers,

N.

P.S. Fun link for you: http://www.kaneva.com/asset/4009471.media

OP Offline
Hiya Everyone

I got some bad news on Thursday night - it indeed appears my wife has fallen into adultry

Remember the anonymous calls I received about 14 months ago from the so-called private investigator?

Well, it seems he was right and it IS my wife's bridesmaids brother-in law with whom my wife is involved \:\(

She spent the weekend at his place and celebrated her 37th birthday today also (at his place up the north coast)

My CURRENT Thread
P
P
Hi CM, So sorry that she is having an A. I know this is very hard to take.
-PH

PH's Thread
Tough news. Been there, still doing that. Air your feelings out here if you don't have someone close by to confide in.

Sometimes it helps just to get them out on the table. I'd advise not to keep them bottled up. It is a public forum though so it's your call.

Maybe just get a pad of paper and put them there. Pouring them out in prayer is another great outlet. Something. Hold on to them and they'll eat you alive from the inside out.

Keeping you in prayers,

N.

OP Offline
Originally Posted By: plentyhope
Hi CM, So sorry that she is having an A. I know this is very hard to take.
-PH

Thanks ph \:\)

At least now I have a name for my wife's yoke that is binding her.

Please pray for her heart of stone to be changed to a heart of flesh and that this "yoke" is completely dissolved

Best wishes & blessings
CM

My CURRENT Thread
T
T
Not sure if you should be saying her heart is of stone. Why not try looking at her through different eyes? Maybe you will see things in another light.

OP Offline
Originally Posted By: 4kids
Tough news. Been there, still doing that. Air your feelings out here if you don't have someone close by to confide in.

Thanks 4kids - I have a prayer partner who is "almost" going through the same thing so he's of great blessing & comfort to me

Sometimes it helps just to get them out on the table. I'd advise not to keep them bottled up. It is a public forum though so it's your call.

Again, thank you for your support 4kids \:\)

I'm not sure how I feel right now apart from deeply disappointed \:\(

Maybe just get a pad of paper and put them there. Pouring them out in prayer is another great outlet. Something. Hold on to them and they'll eat you alive from the inside out.

Keeping you in prayers,

N.

I know the enemy is knocking at my door now even more strongly than ever and I feel the need to intensify my own WALK and prayer life - as ph said, at least now we have a NAME for my wife's yoke

It gets "worse" though as it "seems" my wife may even be pregnant with this guys child

This is soooooooooo NOT the lady I married \:o

Numb explains one of my emotions as I sit here & type tonight - not in an egotistical way, but perhaps more feeling like I've moved into the twilight zone and that my marriage has been a farce \:\(

Disbelief, dismay & pointlesssnes - where are my wise ladies now -> AmyC, ST I Made it, Summer, Lady Di, ph, brand new day, trip, etc - I need your EXTREME prayers please! \:\)

Best wishes & blessings
CM

My CURRENT Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard