gonna take notes!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well since this is a small group of friends and they know that I'm all about homecookin.So I put it to a vote and my friends asked for potroast.(So much for a cool kitchen.)I did warn them the place may be hot.LOL

We have had rain here for a few days in a row.This evening the sky clouded up.But no rain.The wind is really kicking up.So I have all my windows open.The sky is kind of clearing up.I'm enjoying the breeze.It was hot as all git out today.

So with some luck I will have a windy night Sat and I can open up the windows.That and I plan on cranking up the air cond.and hoping for the best.LOL

Not much going on right now.I have been staying home for the past few weeks except for monday night pool league.Tomorrow night I plan on going dancing.I still haven't learned to two step.I took the flippin lessons and practiced often.But my feet just don't want to do it.Weird I can do the swing which is harder but can't do the two step.

I have been working a bit more this week trying to make up for missing those days last week when I was sick.So I'm tired.I plan on going to bed in about a hour.I'm getting old.

Thank you for all the ideas for my dinner.If I do this again I will keep them in mind.

Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

P.S.Does anyone want a moody 13 year old.LOL As I'm posting this she had the nerve to get snippy with me cause I'm washing my work clothes.So I sent her to clean the kitchen.Now she is in the kitchen complaining about being my personal slave.LOL

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
N
N
Quote:
Does anyone want a moody 13 year old.LOL As I'm posting this she had the nerve to get snippy with me cause I'm washing my work clothes.So I sent her to clean the kitchen.Now she is in the kitchen complaining about being my personal slave.LOL

Got one of those.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

C
C
hmmm, I guess I'll keep my moody 10yr old, no thanks ;\)

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
T
T
Is that why kids are born? To be personal slaves! LOL

Glad you are feeling better, Brig. Hope your dinner goes well. Pot roast sounds yummy.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well dinner went well.The food turned out awesome.That was a given though.I'm a good cook.Got that from my momma.That and her hips.

My D21 brought a boy.Well not really a boy I guess you could call him a man now.He has done 2 tours in the middle east.He was wounded the last time.Has had quit a few operations on his arm.Had a head wound.

I don't know what I think of him yet.But since she is pregnant I don't think it will last.I think this is her way of distractiong herself from her sitch.

My best friend came with the new man in her life.If ever a woman had bad taste in men that woman does.His name is Bobby.But I call him Ricky Bobby.He's a box of rocks.And he had a bit to much to drink before he got here.He brought a case of beer.This was not a drinking dinner.This was a sit down with real plates and forks.LOL I had to tell her to tell him to tone down the language in front of the kids.

I had invited a friend who I have been flirting with.I don't think I will ever hear from him again.My family sort of gave him a third degree.LOL Poor thing.

But the food was awesome.LOL

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
LMAO over your comment on your friend's boyfriend. Ricky Bobby! Hilarious and I can just picture it!

Glad all went well.

Well, you will see what kind of character your friend has if you do hear from him but I understand what you mean. So not fun to be given the third degree when you just meet.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL My best friend just called me and we had a talk.She was telling me that she,D13 and the bf was in the living room when I was in the kitchen.

He was telling a story and using laugage he shouldn't.My D13 told him he was talking like a penis head.Well bf told her don't you think your a bit to young to be using words like that.D13 told him well you didn't think I was to young to hear the words you are saying.LOL

It was so funny I couldn't punish her for being rude to an adult.LOL

C
C
LOL!! om! indeed, a box of rock, what an eventful dinner you had \:D

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I haven't been posting much.I just don't have the energy.I'm so tired all the time.

I'm going to see a Dr.asap.This is not normal.This feels like I have the flu.I hurt all over.I think I may have fibromialgia.(bonus if I even came close to spelling that right)

Of course I went on Web MD and well I could have a whole host of things. I really should stay off that site.I have to many symtoms I didn't have until I got on there.LOLI bet I'm just old.And if this is old them I'm against it.

Not much else going on.All I do is sleep.I work my 8 hours and come home and go to sleep.I don't do even half of what I usually do.In fact I have had two hour naps every day this week.I'm asleep by ten and I sleep so sound at night I have a hard time getting up in the morning.

Well I'm heading to bed.Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard