Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Jethro,

Congratulations on your breakthrough!

The Lord is definitely watching over you and W!

{{{{{Jethro}}}}}

Greg - Patient, vigilant, hopeful

Such good things happening around here lately!!!!

You have been so patient...take it all in and enjoy!!!

Don't forget about those of us that are not there yet!!

Sue

jethro, i knew you guys would get there!!!!!!! lisa

It is wonderful to read something so positive and uplifiting. Enjoy.

Jackie

jethro -- I've got goosebumps.

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read...

Quoting jethro:
I knew we were working on things, but as of yesterday, I think we can finally more forward with grace.

Congratulations to both you and your w. for all of the hard work that got you to this point...
Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
KAW Offline
Jethro ... You are awesome! ... and so is your wife!

Have you know ... you are first rate ... to your wife and to us here too!

... may you remain happily married ever after ...

'til later,
KAW

jethro Offline OP
OP Offline
Wow! Thanks so much everyone! Yes, there was a huge shift the other day. Even my W seems more relaxed...and very present. It's hard to describe because I don't think I've EVER had this kind of "attention"...except perhaps when we first began seeing each other as boyfriend/girlfriend. Ahh...so many years gone by this way...

There were a couple of things she said the other day that I forgot to post about, which were also interesting...
- She said that she was pissed and violated/betrayed that I snooped, but she realized how insignificant that violation was compared to her A and kind of recognized how I feel with her betrayal.
- She went on to say that most people think that because their S has an A makes them think that they are capable of doing this again. She said that it was the opposite for her...that because she had one and understands how awful it is makes her NEVER want to do that again.

So, good things yesterday?
1) My W e-mailed me asking how I felt after our big talk.
2) When I got home from Yoga last night she told me she wanted to visit with Divorcee friend for a couple of hours w/promises of !@#$ when she got home. Promise delivered!
3) She sat next to me before leaving for Divorcee's, looked me in the eyes and told me she loved me.
4) She made sure I had a lunch to take to work yesterday and made me a nice dinner upon my arrival home.

No complaints here. She seems softer, more gentle, less guarded...all within the last couple of days. Interesting... I told her the other day (before our big talk) that I've been having a real hard time lately, like how it was when I first found out about her A. I couldn't explain it, but was hoping that I was shedding the last skin of much of the pain I've felt over the last couple of years. Perhaps we both shed our skins? I do know we're at a very different place today than even Sunday. Hmmm....

Take care, everyone. And thanks again for the visits.

jethro

Wow bud, that's terrific. Guess you won't be having to make the trip out here to get away after all. Well, at least not alone.

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.
S
S
Holy Crow Jethro!!!

What a great new thread to hit on after being away for a couple of days!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you!

Shiny

when i grow up i wanna be just like you!

great news man, i am happy for ya! stay in touch.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard