Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
SNL reruns are the best.But it's 10 here so I missed them.

Let's see what did I do all day.I worked from 6to 2,came home took a 2 hour nap,did some laundry,loaded the dishwasher,did some more laundry,unloaded the dishwasher,doing some more laundry.LOL

See why I'm bored.

My best friend wanted me to go see a live band tonight.But I have to be up by five.So I'm staying home and going to bed in a little bit.I'm watching Law and Order.Maybe I will watch the news and then hit the pillow.I'm still tired.I'm stilling feeling a little bit icky,I need my rest.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
N
N
Well Briget
I was about to leave the beach when a tourist pointed to me out an object far out so we looked at the binocs and saw it was a kayaker.

We put up the jet ski and about ready to go home and a call comes over the Fire Channel 'swimmer in distress a kayaker cannot get in. Struggling to paddle to shore'

We relaunch the ski find the kayaker in the darkness after getting soaked (just showered) and determened he will come in after his two bait fish are done. His fishing was good till we showed up but he was a rather plesant sort. The call was made by the same people whom asked about the kayaker before.

I guess I should take this as good intent but it is sad one cannot legislate stupidity as the former gov Jesse Ventura stated. (I'd vote for Jesse for President)

Now I've been in the water today for about 8 hours, wet, tired, hungry and I want a drink

What are you serving?

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
O yeah and I had to cuss out and threaten some grown men who were cat calling my D13.They are some workers who were hired to paint our apartment complex.

Then I went to the managers apartment and told her what the painters did.She promised to deal with it.She damn well better.

My D13 is very tall for her age and well filling out a bit more than most her age.But she has a baby face and most people can tell she is young.

If they do it again I'm calling the police.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
GOOD FOR YOU! That's awful. I hope she knows that they're just jerks and how they acted was no reflection on her.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Swimmer

I had a bud light and fish sticks.Yummy! Not!

I'm making a pot of spaghetti tomorrow.

Later Friend
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
This is one youngun who doesn't take anything from anyone.I don't know where she gets that from.LOL

fig...I think she must get it from fig.........yeah that's it!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I have a twin? Cool I always wanted one.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Did I ever tell ya'll I have a wonderful life.Well gosh darn it I do!!

I came home from work today dead tired.I fell asleep without taking anything out for dinner.I was in the kitchen looking at the boxes of mac and cheese and fish stick thinking I didn't want that again.Just as I was about to tell my D13 I was ordering a pizza there was a knock on the door.It was my new nabor with a big bag from Carrabba's!! He works there and can take anything he wants home.

Wow!! Dinner brought to my door by a sexy man from Panama.And to boost he smells wonderful.How sweet.He is way to young form me.I wonder if he has a older brother.LOL

Life is so wonderful.

Later Friends
Briger

Briget #1490840 06/23/08 01:20 AM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Justice for all the years I had to go around in a mini van!!!

D21 just traded her hot little red camaro in for a MINI VAN!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard