Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
R
R
How about a wild weekend with Woog on his boat and motorcycle?

Last edited by redhottie; 06/27/08 02:31 AM.

R 23 years
M 20 years
Bomb June 2007
S Oct 2007
Ds 11 & 16
Ds and I moved out Aug. 2008
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Sure, but he's my brother, so if I win, it won't be TOO wild....besides I'm not a redhead!

Also if I win I will wait for snowmobile season....

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
W
W

I would love to retire the 2x4.

Ladies, I will be with Sunshine with the Harley, but I will hook you up with either the boat or the sleds. Maybe I can find you a couple of nice guys to be your guides.

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Woog,

Feel free to hook me up with a nice guy who will teach me the finer points of snowmobiling as it is new to me but something I always wanted to do....he should also be witty with some sarcasm thrown in. I don't know how to find it, but I want him to be a MAN, no metrosexual for me. However, I also want him to LISTEN to me and SHOW me he cares...is that an impossible order?

I don't want a "sensitive" guy who cries more than I do, but I don't want a "tough guy" who won't "let me in", either...

I am sure you have several buddies who fit that description! ;\)

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

R
R
Kalni, Kalni, Kalni...you are sounding like a broken record Woog. You are lucky I love her so much.

R 23 years
M 20 years
Bomb June 2007
S Oct 2007
Ds 11 & 16
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
General update--

S had a meltdown again tonight, in part thanks to H. S asked H to play a computer game with him on-line last night (something where you can log on in different places but play together?? I am clueless). H told him he didn't bring his laptop home from work, but would tonight.

So S started in at 10 am, with "when do you think Dad will be home with his computer to play with me"? Seriously, he asked me ALL day....I texted H at 5:15, "Nate says take your laptop home".

H replied "Tell him I will".....

Can you guess what happened??

S called H at 8:45 to say goodnight and ask him to get on-line. (H has asked that I have the kids call HIM since "I know when they go to bed" ). Anyway, it rang and went to VM. S left a message. Then I dialed up the in-laws' house in case H was there but his cell had no signal--it has happened.

MIL told S that H was on a trip to his buddy Doug's to drop off a cow....

H called back, talked to S, said he wouldn't get home until after S was in bed but they could do it "tomorrow" (again...).

I got to deal with S's pissy attitude for the next 30 minutes. At bedtime he said he was mad at everyone, we talked and of course it was about H. He missed him, wanted to see him, wanted to play with him....S actually asked me to pray to God to help him not be mad.

After S fell asleep I got to work but couldn't focus. So I called H and with NO EMOTION (scary I am good at that finally) relayed what happened. Of course H acted like he felt like SH!T. I say acted b/c who ever knows for sure?

Anyway I told him that I was very concerned about S, he said the same. I said he needed to figure out where he was living and what he was doing so we could give S (and D) a consistent routine/schedule and not leave them disappointed or confused. So we are supposed to talk about that this weekend while we pack I guess....

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

T
T
Hi BobbiJo

You're too funny with your specifications. Have a peaceful night. Give a hug to the kids for all of us. Well, I guess tomorrow when they awaken. I am proud of you regarding the selling of the house, congrats. Be Christ centered.

debut thread
R
R
Sorry you had to deal with the fall out of H's $hit AGAIN. They just don't get it. I had to deal with D10's meltdown yesterday and a couple on vacation. H is clueless about this and when I mentioned making appt. for them next week after we drop the D bomb on them he said no. They don't like being there so why make them go. I guess they shove there heads so far up the ars that they can't see what is going on.

Now get your ars in bed...that is where I'm headed.

R 23 years
M 20 years
Bomb June 2007
S Oct 2007
Ds 11 & 16
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Wish I could, I need to organize all the files in our file cabinet so I can pack them up--I have a pile of bills I have paid in the past few months and I need to put them in the proper folders before I pack them up. I hate unpacking and having lost a bill or something and feeling screwed-up from the start.

Did I mention I typed labels for all the moving boxes? They are color-coded, magenta for me and the kids, aqua for H. OK, I admit it, I am a loser.....

At least I will be watching Pride and Prejudice while I file!! And no, Jeff, I never saw the BBC one but heard great things. I have never seen this movie in ANY version. I am sure it is probably one that will make me cry??

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

V
V
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo

Did I mention I typed labels for all the moving boxes? They are color-coded, magenta for me and the kids, aqua for H. OK, I admit it, I am a loser.....

At least I will be watching Pride and Prejudice while I file!! And no, Jeff, I never saw the BBC one but heard great things. I have never seen this movie in ANY version. I am sure it is probably one that will make me cry??

You are not a loser, BbJ!

Yeah, it might make you cry, but it is kind of fun, too! I like the BBC one better, I think, but it is way longer! But has more details. W often watched it at night to go to sleep to. So, eventually, I saw the whole thing. Both versions.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard