Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I could use the brain age and flash focus games.Mine is turning to mush watching this stuff.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
Yeah, milk changing DNA, that's hilarious!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
If that was the case then there are a lot of cows out there that owe child support.And lets not mention that cows can't be fathers.LOL

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
S18 just called and said he got his drivers lic.Good God one more reason to stay off the road.LOL

T
T
Hehehe! Well good for him, bad for others. Just kidding.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
He really is a good driver.But I'm a mom and I worry.I'll also get over it.

T
T
Yeah, I would worry, too. And not just about my kid but the other drivers more so.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I have once again risen from my death bed.LOL I'm not fully there yet.But I will live.Goodness I hate being sick.I annoyed myself with the whinning.LOL

My sister has my D13 until Sunday.They are hanging out at the beach.Sounds wonderful.I have to work in the morning.Darn it they are making me work tomorrow to make up for taking two days off.O well I get to make up for some lost hours.But it does cut in on my play time.

My best friend came over for dinner.We had Krystals burgers and beer.LOL I didn't eat all day today so I had 4.For those of you who don't know what a Krystal burger is and know what a white castle is they are kind of,sort of,almost like them but not quit.

We just hung out and laughed.I have a new nabor in the apartment next door from me.He is from Panama.Very nice guy.Smells wonderful.We sat out on the porch and had a few bud lights.He has a sweet little baby girl about 2 years old.He took her back to her mommas today and was very sad.We cheered him up.

My best friend is this pretty redhead.She has a little wild streak.She is a bit flirty.Very entertaining.LOL

Well off to bed.I have to be at work by 6 in the morning.Booooo I don't like this working on a weekend.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I have to work tomorrow so I'm home on a Sat.night.I haven't been this bored on a weekend in years.I'm not liking this at all.

Did you know there is nothing on tv worth watching.

I"m bored!!!!!

Later Friends
Briget

SNL reruns come on E at 9......

So Brig how's everything in your world. What did you do all day?

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard