Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
I will say some prayers for you and you daughter. She is lucky to have you. Keep the faith

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

L
L
Try getting in touch with one of the shelters for battered women... I'm sure they have a list of lawyers who take on these cases.

So how far along in the pregnancy is your D?

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
She is due Christmas.

I will look into the shelters.I had that as one place to call.

I'm heading to bed.I have to be up way to early.I have to clock in by six in the morning.Yuck!!

Thank you for your prayers.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
N
N
I am sorry for your kid's pain. I agree that is tougher than your own pain. You can suck your own pain up. Best wishes.

As a father I'm lucky so far but sitting on the easy chair discussing how I love to abuse abusers up close and personal while cleaning my weapons has a chilling effect.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

K
K
Oh Brig
I'm sorry, its so hard, it IS harder watching our children hurt then even when we were, I know that!

everything will be ok, its a bump right now, but it will be fine.
once that baby comes and you post to us about it, I bet this will be water under the bridge, You will be sooooo in love w/ that little bundle of joy!

Is baby actually due Christmas day? My nephew was born on Christmas, and he really is something else! lol

We are here for you Brig!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you swimmer,

Don't think for a minute that I didn't have those thoughts.I would love to give him a taste of his own.LOL I did have to talk her brothers out of going over there and beating the hell out of him.But I raised some good boys and they listen to their momma.

I raised them in Mississippi and they have a few good ol boy ways.And they know where the alligators hide.Had to put a stop to that.Good thing they listen to reason.

Hi Karen,

Yup I'm gonna have a christmas baby.She is due christmas day.Guess what that girl wants to do.Have her baby in a bathtub!!I'm not sure I could have done that.And I had five kids.I did it natural.but I loved the idea of having the pain killers there in case I changed my mind.

Well I'm off to get ready for my night out.I'm going to go dancing.Well if you can call what I do dancing.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Guess what? D21 has finally got a job.She is going to be a waitress at the local waffle house.Ok for a start.She is going to go back to school.This job will be flexable enough to let her go to school and earn a paycheck.

She will have health insurance.20 bucks a week.Not to bad.I'm sure the insurance is not the greatest.But right now she has none.

Life is starting to seem a little less worriesome now.I was beginning to worry since she didn't look like she was making much effort in looking for a job.And she needed to find one before she starts showing.Right now she is just starting to show.but only to those who know what she looked like before.

I have today off and plan to rest since I have what may be the plague.Ok a cold.But I feel crummy.It's a soup and hot tea day for me.All those sleepless night worring about my kids is getting to me.I'm going to bed early tonight.

All I need to do today is a bit of laundry.Gonna get the kids (LOL I'm calling them kids and they are grown)to clean the livingroom.It looks like a truck ran through it.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
And someone just came over and gave her a crib.It's sitting in my livingroom right now.I'm running out of room in my little apartment.I'm going to have to rent one of those little storage rooms.LOL

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I hate being sick.This is the only time I feel lonely.I miss having someone to just take care of me.

I hate being sick.I'm not good at it.My whole body hurts.I can't breath.I hate this.

Boo hoo.I sure am whiny aren't I.My kids are kind of sick of me to.LOL they all went scattering to the wind.I'm in the house by myself.Hee Hee.The next time I need some time to myself I think I will remember that.

Later Friends
Briget

T
T
Hope you feel better soon, Bridget.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard