Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
S
S
Yes. OK, you can't go to the hospital. I understand. So that means that you can't be weak and give in and breakdown. You have to deal with this. You have family to help you. You have your father and your sister and your mother. Can someone come be with you tonight while you wait for tomorrow's hearing? After that you can go to NYC with them if that is what works best for you.

S
S
I hope that your Mom and sister are not as prone to panic as you are. I am only suggesting these people because normally we lean on our families for support. However, if your Mom and sister are just going to wind you up more, than they are not the best people to talk to right now. Your father sounded quite capable. Call him and talk to him.

N
N
Quote:
if I go to the hosptial it will be used against me, believe me. can't.

It's better than the alternative if you are feeling suicidal.

Sara, great ideas.

Me 35, H 38; Together 13.5 yrs, M 7
Bomb 1 10/07/06
Sep'd 1/14/07 - 4/15
Piecing: 4/07 - 9/07
Bomb 3 10/11/07: Never loved you, let's separate
2/08 slowly improving
7/08 Piecing (7/25/08 rings back on!!)
Current thread
S
S
I agree - talk with your dad. I think he will help you through this ordeal. Dont forget, it is fathers day coming up on Sunday.

OK, Maryangela--

Do you see how this goes? Can you step back and take a look at the big picture?

This is what we talk about ACT AS IF in Michele's book.

If you ACT AS IF he is going to get custody.....you freak out and make it a self-fulfilling prophesy.

ACT AS IF you are in control of yourself and the situation. Eat. Nurture yourself. Visit your daughter.......lobby against so little visitation..........not in an omg way, but how it isn't good for your daughter.

When you are with your daughter...........be a lot of fun for her. Don't worry.

I want you to start a NEW THREAD, with a POSITIVE mantra.

I want you to show you are in control on your thread. When someone tells you to calm down, don't go on and on about why you're still worried. TELL US what steps you are doing to nurture yourself. PRACTICE ON US......It will show up in real life on your face and your demeanor. YOU CAN.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
OK, Maryangela--

Do you see how this goes? Can you step back and take a look at the big picture?

This is what we talk about ACT AS IF in Michele's book.

If you ACT AS IF he is going to get custody.....you freak out and make it a self-fulfilling prophesy.

ACT AS IF you are in control of yourself and the situation. Eat. Nurture yourself. Visit your daughter.......lobby against so little visitation..........not in an omg way, but how it isn't good for your daughter.

When you are with your daughter...........be a lot of fun for her. Don't worry.

I want you to start a NEW THREAD, with a POSITIVE mantra.

I want you to show you are in control on your thread. When someone tells you to calm down, don't go on and on about why you're still worried. TELL US what steps you are doing to nurture yourself. PRACTICE ON US......It will show up in real life on your face and your demeanor. YOU CAN.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard