Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
J
jonzy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I can't say for sure if there is another man or not, but none of her stories add up the least bit. When I did approach her about it of course she is going to deny it!

Last night was a bad night. Wound up taking my son to the ER because he got so sick. So I sent my wife a text and called her to let her know. She got all sorts of pissed off because she thought I was trying to start a fight. She then proceeded to tell me that I should have let her take him home and yadda yadda yadda...like I cant take care of my son!! I just got scared because none of the stuff I gave him was working and he wouldn,t stop crying. I think she got mad because I ruined her plans!

I am-33
W- 33
Married- 8yrs
T- 12yrs
D15
S6
Seperated 3/23/08(not legally)

"dum vita est, spes est"

currentpost: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1508722&page=1#Post1508722

T
T
Hi sorry about your son; I hope he's feeling better.

I don't think she was angry about her plans; I think she's upset for some reason we're trying to figure out.

Exactly what did she say about the volleyball teacher. Was she saying it like she was joking? What makes you think she was lying?

"but none of her stories add up the least bit."

Like what exactly has she been saying? What stories? I didn't know anything about stories?

"When I did approach her about it of course she is going to deny it!"

Why would she deny it if she just admitted about the volleyball teacher and about the male stranger who she went to with other female friends?

Tink

Change the policy; allow PM's.
J
jonzy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well about the v-ball coach she showed me the text like I wanted to see it. She said she went out to call our daughter but I know that is a load of crap. She sat there and texted all throughout the movie and she would cover the screen so no prying eyes could see.

I don't know maybe I am just playing some stupid mind tricks on myself. That is the story I am going with and have to tell myself that there may be another man I can just be there when it falls through.

She would deny it because she is afraid of hurting me more.

I am-33
W- 33
Married- 8yrs
T- 12yrs
D15
S6

"dum vita est, spes est"

currentpost: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1508722&page=1#Post1508722

J
jonzy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I know for a fact that it is not the v-ball coach, forgot to state that.

I am-33
W- 33
Married- 8yrs
T- 12yrs
D15
S6

"dum vita est, spes est"

R
R
"Last night was a bad night. Wound up taking my son to the ER because he got so sick. So I sent my wife a text and called her to let her know."

I am sorry to hear this I hope he is doing better how frightful. You did the right thing when it comes to kids better to do more than not enough good call dad. You did well by letting W know this is all the more you could have done.

"She got all sorts of pissed off because she thought I was trying to start a fight. She then proceeded to tell me that I should have let her take him home and yadda yadda yadda...like I cant take care of my son!!" "I think she got mad because I ruined her plans!"

IMO don't take this personal, it sounds more like a mother that was concerned for her child and maybe felt helpless and the anger was not directed at you but at the situation of not being there. You tried everything you could think of, nothing was working so you just did the next logical thing, if I were in your position I would have done the exact same thing.

You did nothing wrong you cared for your son that's what is important and again I hope the little guy is doing better.

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
J
jonzy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ya Jr. is doing fine now. We think he is having migraines so we are going to take him to a neurologist for further looksies.

Spent the afternoon with the wife at daughters v-ball tournament. Everything was good, she was leaning on me and we were making small conversation. She was even playing footsie with me. But I had to leave early because the mind started wandering and also the boys called and am leaving here in about 15 minutes for lots of drinking:)

I am-33
W- 33
Married- 8yrs
T- 12yrs
D15
S6

"dum vita est, spes est"

T
T
Originally Posted By: jonzy
Well about the v-ball coach she showed me the text like I wanted to see it. She said she went out to call our daughter but I know that is a load of crap. She sat there and texted all throughout the movie and she would cover the screen so no prying eyes could see.

She would deny it because she is afraid of hurting me more.

Hi I'm sorry but I'm not following this. She showed you text by the volleyball coach. You don't say what it is. Then she called your daughter but she was lying. You don't say what signs she was lying. Then you say she would deny there is another man even though she showed you text she told you outright was the volleyball guy. Can you be clearer. I can't really get or give insight on this because it's not clear what was said or done and how you are coming to these conclusions.

Thanks,

Tink

J
jonzy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
OK she did receive a text from the volleyball coach. That text was received if I remember right at around 8:45 is what it said and it was about the schedule for the tournament. So lets forget about the v-ball coach because I know for a fact there is nothing there.

She sat there and texted throughout the entire movie and when she made the call it was towards the end of the movie. She told me that she had to go to the bathroom but I have never seen a woman go to the bathroom so quickly. Plus the bathrooms were quite far from our theater. If she was going to call our daughter then why didn't she just say that?

I am-33
W- 33
Married- 8yrs
T- 12yrs
D15
S6

"dum vita est, spes est"

T
T
OK so did she say the text was from the volleyball coach? Cause I thought she said that the man she's seeing is the volleyball coach but you know she's lying. That's why I was confused.

I think the weird thing is is that she asked to go to the movies with you too. Why would she do that and then spend the whole time texting? Was she really texting throughout the movie or was it like for 1/2 an hour?

(Sorry all the questions; just trying to clarify.)

Tink

J
jonzy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
No it was throughout the entire movie. Not constantly texting but it happened the entire time we were there, in the 1 1/2 hours we were there I would say there were roughly 25 texts and 1 phonecall and that is no joke! This was one of my gripes since we have been living out here. She would always be on the phone talking or texting and it would piss off everyone in my family even her mother had said something. But she never saw it as a problem.

I am-33
W- 33
Married- 8yrs
T- 12yrs
D15
S6

"dum vita est, spes est"

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard