Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
WOW!!! That kind of stuff really pisses me off!!!

I don't know how you were able to restrain yourself from telling him what a jerk he was. Kudos to you, Briget!!! And, you're right, saying anything would've just made it worse for her.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well as you all know my D21 who is pregnant had left her husband because of abuse.Well she had gone back to him on thursday.She believed him when he said it wouldn't happen again.That he gets it blah blah blah.I didn't want her to go.But she said she didn't want to give up with out trying.Words that have come out of my mouth.She said she didn't want to feel like a failure.So I didn't push the issue.This is something that she needs to do on her own.

I had tried to call her a couple of times this weekend,but no answer.I was worried and it turns out I was right.He beat the hell out of her.She is bruised and at the Dr.s right now.She didn't want me to go with her to the dr becsuse if he comes to the house someone needs to be here.After going to the dr she is going to get a injuntion.Turns out in Florida hitting a pregnant woman is a felony.Once in injuntion is in place and he has been served he has to get rid of all 300 of his guns.

D21 will be in hiding as this will make him very angry.

I'm so angry and controling my anger and keeping a level head is very hard right now.I just wish I could go beat the hell out of him.

I have to keep a eye on her brothers right now.They want to take care of this themselves.But have agreed to let the police do their jobs.

Pleas pray that my D stay away from him this time.He could have killed her.

I didn't raise her to put up with this and I'm having a hard time understanding this.This is a girl who never put up with this when she was dating a man.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Oh Brig, I am so sorry !!
You must be livid!!
What kind of animal beats a woman,let alone a pregnant woman, but then I hear thats a prime time that abusers do their abusing.
I am so glad she is ok, and her pregnancy is ok too?

So he will be doing jail time?
Was he always like this? I do hope hope your D finally sees him for what he is and the problems he has.
I have a friend who put up w/this for many many years, the last time her life was very much in the balance, thankfully she ended it,,, but because of the 2 kids, after 2 yrs she is back, He has been to C and has stopped drinking and so far a year and doing good, but what a journey!

Please keep us informed Brig, and take care of yourself this must put a strain on you

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Not sure if they will give him jail for this one since there were no witnesses.However she has enough for an injunction.

Hitting a pregnant woman is a felony.Also he wouldn't let her leave for two days so we are looking at other charges to see if we can get him for that.

I want his ass in jail.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

My D21 went and got the Tro against her H.I'm glad of that.Now when he gets it he has to turn over all 300 of his guns.I'm wondering where they will put them.

I'm feeling better about this now that she has done this.

Later Friends
Briget

OMG Brig.........

I don't know how but I missed this. It's bad enough when a man beats on a woman, but jeez, she's preggers. How does her H have 300 guns or are you just meaning a LOT? That's so scary. Will she stay with you until she figures things out?

Well the good thing is that if she's under your roof then you know that she's safe and so is that baby!

Love,
bethie

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes he has 300 guns.he even has one from nazi germany.He is a collector.

Wanna know how stupid this man is.He taught my D21 how to shoot.Now that is stupid.Beat a woman and teach her how to shoot.Good thing my D decided to just leave.

Later Friend
Briget

Well if he can afford to collect expensive guns he will be able to afford child support. That's good news right?

Hey Brig, if he is angry enough to hit another person, let alone the Mother of his child, I'd be more of afraid of him having access to 300 guns then I would her.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well now that she has the tro he has to turn themin til the judge lift the tro.It is for at least 6 month.

Is she afraid that he'll come after her?

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard