Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Chazz Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I hate to revel in the loss of others or to gloat. So please, any emotionally healthy people in the room are welcome to offer mature guidance.

The guy (OM) my WAW ran off with.... who was himself a WAH from a seemingly commited marriage, got his @ss handed to him by judge this week.

Short version.... he takes his ex-wife to court to REDUCE child support he has been paying. Judge actually RAISES it and orders producing of all documents that he has been withholding that show where he is moving money from his company. Also ordered him to pay back-expenses to her and review again in near future.

Betrayed wife went in self-representing 'cause could not afford lawyer. WAH sends in sleazy shark (and I do mean sleazy... oddly... I had met with this lawyer years earlier thinking I might retain him in my own battle but he turns out to be a manipulative scum bag)... so judge ends up shutting him right down. Recall that the WAH was the plaintiff!

There is some justice left in this world!

F
FA Offline
F
Thank God..........

Man who walks with BIG stick!
T
T
Excellent to read this, Chazz!

C
Chazz Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hang on guys! (gals?).... you are not supposed to co-sign my gloating!

C
C
I think it serves him right, what goes around....

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
N
N
Chaz,

WAIT! So, this WAH who left with your WAW got his A$$ handed to him on a silver platter! He is paying MORE CS! Yes, there is a just God! I agree with cat..... What comes around goes around.... (That sounds like a Ratt song... \:\) )

Take Care,

NMD

Last edited by No_More_Dodo; 05/16/08 03:49 AM.

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
C
Chazz Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
WAIT! So, this WAH who left with your WAW got his A$$ handed to him on a silver platter! He is paying MORE CS!

Yes. It is that simple and that... um... just.

Interesting how most major belief systems recognize action and reaction... the Bible talks about reaping and sowing.... dont know what religion refers to Karma.... Bhudism refers to ying and yang I believe.... etc.

I guess it is just an observable law of the universe. Like gravity. It just works.

Cool eh?

K
K
I am basking in the after-gloat too, Chazz.

My WAH was handed his ass two weeks ago. H had fired his original L, retained a slash and burn scumbag, and went to court to contest my request for more temporary spousal support. My L told me that H went in to the hearing with his GF and his D18 at his side.

The judge was not impressed and awarded me more money per month and demanded that H repay the $$ that he had cut off earlier. Oh, and H is also ordered to pay $1,000.00 toward my attorney fees.

H and his GF are not happy. Awwww.....

Gotta love decend judges.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Gotta love decent judges.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard