Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
how are things with you CM?? God bless!

ST it's soooooooooooooooo awesome hearing from you - I thought I was on everyone's forgotten list \:\(

Things are great ST

Business is VERY good, the dancing is a HUGE blessing (partner wise AND what I've achieved in such a short space of time) \:\)

I'm still praying daily and waiting patiently (not pining) as I have not heard from my wife since our last "encounter" although I saw her drive out of her work premises qa bout a week ago - I was on my way to dancing.

I realsise there is NOTHING I can do to influence this situation - the DvD episode was proof of that, so all I can do now is pray & leave this all in our Heavenly Fathers hands

This has to be quick as we're going on a short roadtrip in about 2 hours - an out of town dance competition It's about a 3 hour drive but the competition only starts around 16h00 but we wanted to check into our hotel early & settle in.

There are 6 (3x couples) of us going from our dance studio so it should be a lot of fun \:\)

Take care of you ST

PS - I must get some postal address from some of you so I send you DvD copies of our Dance Competitions?

Best wishes & blessings
CM

Bomb dropped - (09-11-2006) my 9-11

My CURRENT Thread
T
T
Good luck with competition, C_M!

S
S
oh ya, that would be cool to send some copies of your competitions. I think my s3 would enjoy it too.

I'll email you my address sometime

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
OP Offline
Hiya Everyone \:\)

Not much to report on from here -> the dancing is still GREAT and my wife remains in hiding (so to speak).

No news is good news (I guess) = no court dates set ;\)

I still pray about her daily and receive support & prayers from a number of you out there too = THANK YOU all

This Sunday (the 18th May) will be our 12th "Wedding Anniversary" - the 17th May is the "anniversary" of my sister's death and my niece's birthday is on the 16th May - all in all, a POTENTIALLY emotional week \:o

Best wishes & blessings to all of you FINE DB'ers out there \:\)
CM

My CURRENT Thread
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Trip
Good luck with competition, C_M!

Thanks - we did ok, I guess

My CURRENT Thread
P
P
Hey CM, Hope you make it through the anniversaries/birthday OK. Hang in there! God can provide the comfort we need, when we ask Him to. I know I had to ask Him for it this evening.
-PH

PH's Thread
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: plentyhope
Hey CM, Hope you make it through the anniversaries/birthday OK. Hang in there! God can provide the comfort we need, when we ask Him to. I know I had to ask Him for it this evening.
-PH

Thank you ph - it's a nostalgic time for me and also a bit hard to comprehend my wife has been away from home for 18 months already \:o

Best wishes & blessings
CM

My CURRENT Thread
OP Offline
Well, yesterday was our 12th Wedding Anniversary - not a peep from my wife - this is the 2nd "missed" anniversary since she left our home \:\(

I toyed with making contact this entire week....

Anyways, I had a pretty good day regardless -----> I helped out on one of the beginner tango classes yesterday, went to Church with my dance partner in the evening & then joined her & her Mother for dinner & to watch DANCE WITH THE STARS...

One of the girls from our dance class got married on Saturday and a few of us from dancing were invited - super ceremony and the bride came down the aisle singing "From This Moment" by Shania Twain...

Listening to the vows as these two uttered them, made mw wish my wife could hear them again

Yes it REALLY should be "TIL DEATH DO US PART"

Sigh!!!

Have a blessed day everyone \:\)
CM

My CURRENT Thread
OP Offline
Well, my thread HAS been quiet \:\(

This week is my wife's 37th birthday (Saturday 06th July 2008) and since my last update I've not heard a single word from her...

I know her mother is in Ireland at the moment, so IF she's alone then so is her support system as she used to call her mother on a daily basis.

Any wise words from my loyal advisors?

Someone suggested I let my wife know that I'm still standing for the restoration of my marriage - I've never told her that directly.

Oh, my dancing is going well still - we've been promoted to the next level in our Ballroom & Latin sections AND we just won our new Ballroom Section in a competition this last Saturday night

I trust everyone else is well - sorry not m,uch of an update as things are essentially quiet on the wife, etc front...

Best wishes & blessings
CM

My CURRENT Thread
Well, at least we know you're alive and still dancing! That's great news!

N.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard