Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
J
J
Quote:
His reaction was "why". I have NEVER recieved that response.

That is awesome....seems like a good sign that what you are doing is working.

J
J
Hey HiC,

how are you...how are things? can't say my sitch is changed much...but I am prepared for my big 180 tonight...thought is in journal

gl2u

Current
Solution Journal
J
J
thought better of my thought in journal...got DB coach for tomorrow...

hope all is well with you HiC...gl2u

Current
Solution Journal
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks Jay for the support.

jmw,

Well our last interaction was ok. Nothing unusual. We got along well as usual. Watching TV and movies together I can see is getting old for him and is not doing much to create a spark. We also haven't been spending the weekends together at all. I am racking my brain trying to come up with new ideas that will be fun for us. He IS only 26 so slow paced, romantic activities, while he doesn't mind for our anniversary or Valentine's day, aren't necessarily his thing. Also, he still has a bum knee.

The kiss on the cheek was a bit akward. He didn't expect it. When I went to kiss him on the cheek his reaction was to kiss me back on the cheek but it ended up being a half kiss then he kissed me again on the other cheek (that's the Greek in him). I haven't seen or talked to him since, but I will try again next time. Maybe I will try a peck on the lips like my coach suggested, but I am afraid of scaring him off.

WAW now LBS part I & II
WAW now LBS part III(current)
T: 9 yrs
M: 8 yrs
WAW: Sep 06-Jul 07
LBS: Sep 07-pres.
J
J
HiC -

Try the peck! It sounds like he didn't mind the kiss on the cheek. What do you have to lose? Good luck HiC and I am praying for you!

Me: 33 W: 27
M7 1/2, S4, D1
Received papers: 2/13/08

My Thread
H
OP Offline
H
jaw,

I tried the peck last night, twice. He wasn't having it. He just kept turning away. Oh well. Thanks for the encouragement. Next time.

WAW now LBS part I & II
H
OP Offline
H
I know that DBing tells you to not believe everything you hear and see, but I am finding it difficult these days as the lies about myself and our relationship become more and more outrageous. He is now telling people that I am basically psycho and that I am going to "cut his gas lines". I would never do such a ridiculous thing.

I found out the latest yesterday right before I saw him. At first it was very hard to be nice to him, but I bit my tongue and put the 48hr rule into effect. To my surprise our interaction went nicely and had a genuineness that I didn't know was lacking until last night. But............

At one point we were best friends, each other's biggest cheerleaders, and respected each other more that we ever have another person. I gave him a lot of good years and even when I left I continued to be a friend, continued to try, and continued to respect him and our relationship. This is in no way to say I was the perfect wife. If I was we would most likely be together. It just crushes me that he is doing this for absolutely no good reason and after 8months and me giving in to his every request. Just having a hard day. Hope for tomorrow will get me through today.

Last edited by HOPEFULinCALI; 05/14/08 02:48 PM.

WAW now LBS part I & II
J
J
HiC -

I too have been having some hard days lately. My W has befriended the woman (her former best friend) I had an affair with and who recontaced me. My W told me that she was divorcing me because of my contact with this woman. Now she is friends with her; but can't forgive me. There is more on this in my thread; but I too just keep hoping that tomorrow is better than today. I wish that you could see how far you have come. Try not to focus on the negative and know that your persistence WILL pay off. Most days, that's all any of us have to hold on to.

I have NO doubt that you can do this HiC. Stay strong for us as well as yourself. I love to feed off others successes!

Me: 33 W: 27
M7 1/2, S4, D1
Received papers: 2/13/08

My Thread
J
J
Quote:
I tried the peck last night, twice. He wasn't having it. He just kept turning away. Oh well... Next time.
I think perhaps after your successful pecks from a few posts back that trying for more this soon may have scared him a bit. I'd just wait a movie time or two before I tried again. He was interested the first time and that to me was a very good sign.

Also, I am in kind of a state of confusion like jaws...must be weather, lol...hard on us all. Brighter days ahead...

gl2u

Current
Solution Journal
H
OP Offline
H
jaw,

Thanks so much. You have no idea how much your encouragement means to me. I really came close to giving up but I am working on detaching from his actions and my anger. The boost from you guys really helps me stay on track.

I hope that things start to look up for you. You deserve it. I'll stop by your thread. I feel like I have lost track of everyone and yet everyone has been so supportive \:\(

I have some catching up to do.

WAW now LBS part I & II
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard