Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
P
P
Hey Briget:

Nice to see you posting again!

Quote:
I'm flippin 43.I'm in the prime of my life

I am almost 43 myself am loving my 40's - wouldn't want to be any other age!

take care,
AG

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I lost the pool tournament last night.Wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.I need glasses I think.LOL

I did beat a few really good players.However I did not beat the best players.I played a tourni that was double elimination.The two games I lost I did get down to the eight ball.Not to bad.No balls left on the table is a good thing.

Well today was a good day for me.Work was work.A little drama between a few workers but I wasn't part of it.Mostly cause I was to tired.I kept to myself today.I didn't get home until after midnight and I had to be at work by seven.(can we say stupid to go out in the first place)The drama queens are on their way out and I don't want to be one of them.

I'm still working on my temper.I hesitate to say that cause every time I do something comes along to test me on that.I'm getting tired of that.LOL

I got off work about a hour before my D13 got home.So I laid down and almost had a nap.D13 came in and spilled her whole day in my lap.If you have never been a sounding board for a 13 year old girl you are missing some funny stuff.

Didn't feel like cooking so we went to Wendys and pigged out on all the stuff that would make my Dr.give me a lecture about my hight colesterol(sp).

Now I'm bored.I have no plans for the weekend.Something will pop up.I love this.Most of my life has been wrapped up in someone elses life.D13 has a sleepover at my sisters.She has kids her age and she loves hanging out.So I get to do whatever I want this weekend.How cool.

Well I should get to bed.I have to go to that place in the morning where they make me work.I keep telling them they hired me for my looks.And this bait and switch is annoying.I have a hard time figuring out why their eyes keep rolling.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I went out last night and shot some pool with my girlfriends.What a blast!! We had a few beers shot some pool with some really sweet men.Giggled and just had fun.

Got home around the same time as S18 got home from work.He works night shift.LOL

D13 got home about a hour ago.My sister let her have Mountain Dew.I'm now thinking of how I'm going to get her back for that one.D13 is a little bouncy.LOL

Doing laundry.I hate laundry day.But a girl has to have clean cloths.No plans for tonight.Gonna watch some tv and hit the sack early.All my British comedy shows are on tonight.I love them.They remind me of the British guy I dated a few years ago.He was a huge part of my healing.Reminded me that I'm one hell of a sexy woman.Gotta love that.LOL

Well gotta start dinner.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just testing.Something weird was going on with my computer.Wouldn't let me log on.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

How are ya'll doing? I'm good.I have the night to myself.My D13 is spending the night with my best friend and her stepdaughter to be.They are going to go for seafood.Yummy!!! Yuck I hate seafood.Not even fishsticks.But D13 loves it.So here I am all on my own.Gonna enjoy the down time.I love it.

Last night I played in a pool tourni.I suck.I only won one game.Then boom boom I was knocked out.LOL

Drama was in the air last night.Turns out my ex bf who is dating two woman at the same time was up there playing the tournamemt to.So were both woman!!! Can you say bar fight!! I just stayed away from it all.I enjoyed the show though.Boy did I ever dodge a bomb with that one.

He is moving out of state this weekend.I'm glad of that.No more running into him all over the place.I'm going to like that.

Nothing much went on today.I worked early.Came home and took a nap before D13 came home from school.Got to spend some time with her before she left for the night.

Well I'm going to go clean the kitchen and find a movie to watch.I'm so going to enjoy this time to myself.

Later Friend
Briget

H
H
Hey Briget! It's been a few months since I've been here and I was glad to see you updating - need to do some of that myself.

Sorry about your pool tourny but at least you caught the show, Ah - ya gotta love the bar fights lol!

Good to hear you and yours are doing well! Enjoy your relaxing evening!

F
F
Just as in real life, when I'm bowling on the Wii against S8, my ball pulls left while his keeps going true.

What gives?

FL

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
FL I'm not gonna comment on that.Nope not gonna.I've been over on Bethies thread.I'm afraid I have a dirty mind right now.

Good morning everyone.

Sometime in the middle of the night last night a truck ran over my head.I didn't see it or hear it.But it was there.LOL

Well nothing going on so far today.I'm hoping for a peacefull day.

S18 is asleep right now.He worked til about 3 in the morning.Poor thing he is learning life is hard work.

As soon as the motrin kicks in I'm going to take advantage of my day and get some stuff done around here so I have the whole weekend to spend with the kids.Other than that no plans today or tonight.

I'm sure I will scratch up a pool game somewhere.

I hope everyone has a wonderful thursday.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Hows it going? Me I'm fine.Kinda got the blues.But that will pass.I guess once and a while I let all this get to me.Most of the time I'm all good.I'm tired of being lonely.It wears you out.I know I have a lot to be thankful for.Most days I am.But today I just don't feel like it.

I worked today while my family went to the lake and had a blast.I'm a bit angry that the ex has put my in this sitch.I have to work instead of spending the weekends with my family.Ok I don't always have to do that.But damn it I had to today.Work wasn't to bad.We had enough workers and no drama.I guess I should be grateful.I just don't feel like it.Damn it.

I have been alone for five years now.I miss having someone in my life. I miss knowing that someone has my back.That someone loves me.I miss just having someone who knows me.I mean really knows me.Not the person I put out there.

I keep telling myself that it is not an emergency.That I have time.But do I really? I'm not getting any younger.And most of the men my age seem to want the younger ones.Whats up with that?Am I damaged goods.

I have been told I act like one of the guys.How do I break that.Or is there someone out there that likes a woman who can hang with the big boys.Do I have to start letting them win at pool and darts? Do I want someone who wants a woman who will do that?

Don't get me wrong I do not act like a man. I don't dress like a man.I'm a girly girl.But for some reason I come off as one of the guys.

I don't know how to flirt.How weird is that? I just don't get the whole flipping my hair and giggling thing.

I'm indepentant.Have I made myself so indepentant that I'm intimidating?I have been told by a few of my male friends that men are scared to come up and talk to me.How is that.I'm flippin 4 foot 11.Just how scary am I?

So any ideas how to stop being one of the guys.I hear this enough from my female friends to know there has to be a grain of truth to it.

How frustrating.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I see a few of us have gotten a little blueie this week.

I'm thinking it is the season.With some of our children graduating,getting married,having babies ect..... We are feeling the sadness of not seeing our dreams of our youth come compleatly true.

I'm sure we all fell in love with out ex with the same hopes and dreams young couples have.To raise a family and watch them grow in our love.When our exes left it tore the dreams apart.

This weekend was a bit hard for me.I see my family growing and moving forward with their lives and feel a bit left behind.I always thought the ex and I would grow old together.Well that has not happened.

So can I just decide not to grow old.LOL

I need to figure out what I what kind of life I want when all my children leave.I only have two left.S18 will be gone before I know it.D13 still has time.But she wants less and less of me right now.All her friends are important to her right now.As it should be.I find myself at loose ends more and more.

Well off to get a shower.I'm tired and going to bed early.

Later Friends
Briget

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard