Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#1436076 05/05/08 07:15 PM
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
my latest drama made my old thread locked up, lol!

All well in catland. Getting the SA revisions ready so they can be finalized before the refinancing next week, that way it is in writing he will get the money and will get his stuff out and get a place for him and the kids.

A small punch in the gut last night. I was in a cleaning frenzy (guy will come to appraise my home) and found an old copy of a check made out to stbx in the amount of 2.8k. I never knew of such money. It was a settlement for an injury he got at work, he didnt' tell me his work paid him anything! I was sooooo mad. He got the check a month before I gave birth (3-06). We really needed the money as they were not going to pay me 100% mat. leave. I outfitted the baby's room with yard sale and used stuff, bough a few simple things for the baby, not much.
I now remember at the time he worked overtime and told me with that money he was buying a bike, I should've know better that his ot wouldnt' be enough for a bike. Then he proceeded to outfit himself head to toe with Harley Davidson leather gear, 2 of every thing, I never questioned him, EVER, about any of his purchases, even as I bought my maternity clothes from ebay. That's where all the $ went, the whole thing was spent on him. (insert scream).

Guess he didnt' turn into a pie-hole overnight. It hurt, because I shared all the bonus and any extra $ I got, because I trusted him blindly with our $ and if he wanted something I never said no, all his hobbies costed $ and I never denied him anything.

I was one sec. from calling him last night. Then I remembered... he does not know the house is being appraised for the refinancing. I've fixed tons around the house, have cleaned the carpets & porch, the landscaping outside looks great, i will get a much larger appraisal this time...and I will NOT tell him what the real value is.
I am absolutely sure they will appraise the house for at least 20k more than the amount we agreed on. I have spent my money fixing the bathrooms, scrubbed mold our of floors and washed everything.

It is now my turn to keep quiet.

Vengeance is Mine, I will repay says the Lord. -Deut 32:35

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
F
fig Offline
F
your signature makes me think of Pulp Fiction!!!!

and I will have a stiff something...whatever...I am not picky today!!!!

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
it's actually from a chick flick, "penelope" lol! it is very funny.

Ok, a fuzzy navel coming right up

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
F
fig Offline
F
I meant the vengence is mine one...

but I wanted to see that movie and I LOVE that quote

I stole it from you and made my kids journal on it in class!!!

fuzzy navel is stiff!!!!

Lord woman I need a straight shot of tequilla and keep em coming!!!!

;\)

F
fig Offline
F
the penelope quote

the vengenance one might no tbe public school appropriate!!!

Cat,

Good for you. Don't show him your cards it can only work to you advantage. Besides, you're the one who has done all of the hard work in getting ready for this appraisal. You should be entitled to any extra money.

As far as the check goes, that's just slimey and remember that when you need to be strong!

Love,
Bethie

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
fig: oh! lol, thats funny you made them write about it. It is a cute movie \:\)

And, being that it is after all, 5 de Mayo, TEQUILAS all around!!!

Beth: tx luv, I wont' say a thing, i was thinking of when, if ever, tell him that the house was worth more. I'll have to make sure he can't do anything though, lol, he'd be so po'd.

Last edited by cat03; 05/05/08 08:01 PM.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I was very grown up this weekend.

As usual gremlins try to put ideas in my head. I got, all of a sudden, fixated with the idea to get my 2 chairs back (I loved the chairs from a patio set I bought last yr and now I see 2 chairs are missing from the porch, I am 98% stbx took them, most likely to ow's.) I even had a plan to go to her condo and peek at her balcony, then tell stbx I knew they were there and to get them or I'd tell her to give them to me.
Boy I was mad --the crazy kind

I calmed down and realized how looney he'd think I am, he is great at denying and lying about stuff and prob would just say "see?? now you are thinking of more way to make this hard". So, I'll prob never bring it up,and honestly I don't want to be anywhere near ow's.

I'll have to disinfect the dog though, lol, he is taking him to ow's to get his hair clipped there, she isn't a groomer (has a dog) but I know it's her for stbx said "I'm taking him to someone who will try to give him a haircut, she isnt', I mean, he isnt' a professional so we'll see" *roll of eyes* , whatever, I didn't say anything, he's the same liar as always.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
Yup dot all the i's and cross all of the t's and then let 'er rip! Yes, judging from everything you've said he probably will be pi$$ed but too bad so sad!

He did this and at the expense of both you AND his child. He has not been fair in his treatment of you. Don't lose any sleep over this.

Vengence is mine said cat!

Love,
bethie

K
K
Hey Cat
Bethies right, dont show him your cards, thats the main piece of advise my L had for me!

I hope your house does apparaise for more and you should be able to keep the extra, IMHO! lol but then again who am i? lol

Its a pain in the you know what but when its all done, you will be glad you took the steps.

Good Luck!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard