Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
OP Offline
Quote:
What the heck are you eating that you can't lose 10lbs in 15 months? Besides, who's going to know what's under all those frills?
Now I'm going to be wondering if there will be anything at all????

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
Originally Posted By: Committed2Him
Our church is a "come as you are" very casual enviornment and so I am normally in short to show off my biking calves \:o ). I guess they didn't know this clown can clean up pretty well.

Are butt lights acceptable church attire?

K
K
Oh C2, I bet you looked like a dream! Gotta love a man in a suit! yummmmmy lol
Glad it went great and X was no problem!

And there is no date set here, apart from 12-15 months lol
and Jill, I, have to lose weight too!!! Don't worry your gonna look stunning in your chiffon and lace fushia dress \:\)

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

OP Offline
Quote:
Are butt lights acceptable church attire?

Quote:
Don't worry your gonna look stunning in your chiffon and lace fushia dress
Very casual, "come as you are." Jill I'll wear mine if you wear yours \:\)

Church Friend (CF)
By the way, I am communicating more with CF via email, and at meetings related to the trip. My first "dating" sequence with her found me very giddy, like a school boy (SURPRISE- you all gathered that from my posts). Now, after remaining platonic and after having dated ex girlfriend (XGF), I find myself simply looking at her as a special lady, a good friend (who will become even a better friend after this trip). She also helped at the wedding reception, before, during and after so we interacted quite a bit there too.

I found myself looking at her while she spoke at our Friday meeting, thinking, "this is a really neat woman." So, who knows what is going to happen. Long lasting love should grow out of a friendship first, right? (And still, if it never does develop, I'm still good, just as is. \:\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
F
fig Offline
F
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the wedding sounds beautiful!!!!

OP Offline
fig,

It was beautiful!

Ceremony words from the pastor
Our congregation has grown from about 75 to 2300 adults in 15 years (I have been there since the start and it has been a blessing to see this happen). Normally, weddings are officiated by associate pastors but the bride lost her dad years ago and so the pastor (while the congregation was still small) became like a surogate father to her.

During the wedding, bride and groom were facing each other, holding hands, wispering things back and forth. I was 5 feet from the bride and could lip read quite a nummber of, "I love you, thank you" and "me too's." As this was going on, the pastor was giving different parts of his message on the meaning of a Christian marriage and then he humoursly says,
Quote:
you know, [groom and bride] are not even listening to me right now, they are already in 'la-la land' but I know you all are...
Everyone errupted in laughter.

Oh, by the way, a friend just sent me a picture of me in my Tux but the comedian included a photoshopped a cigarette and drink. Other than that, it is not a bad picture. Here it is C2H in his Tuxedo Everybody's a comedian! \:D

Committed2Him- "C2H"
Originally Posted By: Committed2Him
Oh, by the way, a friend just sent me a picture of me in my Tux but the comedian included a photoshopped a cigarette and drink. Other than that, it is not a bad picture. Here it is C2H in his Tuxedo Everybody's a comedian! \:D

Just as I pictured you!!! BTW, are you Beth's hot monkey???

F
fig Offline
F
I spit pop all over my computer!!!!

F
fig Offline
F
I spit pop all over my computer!!!!

Quote:
BTW, are you Beth's hot monkey???

Why yes Jill, yes he is and he's smokin' HHHOOOOTTTTT!

C2,

You never looked better ;\)

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard