Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Trip #1429588 04/29/08 02:50 AM
A
A
Awwww Shucks !! Thank You Trip !

I would stay away from oysters at the moment there Wi.. I mean if you couple that with the "Laundry Mobile" there could be some sort of an incident, eh ? Is this the "plant lady" that you are referring to ?

Like Trip says.. just roll with it. Dont worry about it... think about it.. or do anything ? There was a reason we were all married at one time btw.. and it was not temporary insanity !

Women are awesome, mysterious and beautiful creatures, I think ?

Tom

T
T
I like the way you think, Tom!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Yup, it's the Plant Lady! A very mysterious creature indeed! Trust me, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. It's just all these weird behaviours I haven't had to deal with or understand in so many years. I was way too busy dealing with insanity at home to notice other women and their mild oddities!!!! Hey, did I mention that I've just found out that on the weekend parents are supposed to drop their kids at rehearsal and WAIT in a waiting area. That means Coffee Buddy and I will probably be stuck together for half an hour at least, and neither of us knows anyone else. Whooppee, let the good times roll! Maybe I'll bring a board game for us to play...I just can't wait. Btw, I've stopped wringing my hands over how to deal with her cuz what is is and besides, what could possibly happen...she can't stop talking to me again, she's already done that one! I'VE GOT THE POWER. (well, at least that's how I'm playin' this in my mind!)

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Trip #1429622 04/29/08 03:11 AM
A
A
It is funny really once you get through most of the "stuff", isnt it ? Quite a beautiful thingy really.

Sort of one of lifes wonders.. at least for me ?

Tom

PS:

No oysters yet there Wi !

whatisis #1429624 04/29/08 03:13 AM
T
T
I have found that these things or events seem to work out differently then I think they will. Often for the better than not.

Yes! You do have the power!

W
OP Offline
W
Oh, get off the oyster kick! It was just scrambled eggs with oysters, bacon, Shitike mushrooms and some parsely all mixed together. Throw in some salt and pepper too...now get off my back people!

whatisis #1429629 04/29/08 03:17 AM
T
T
\:\/

whatisis #1429631 04/29/08 03:21 AM
A
A
You know.. there is nothing wrong with the MR's.. but do not feed the teens oysters.. whatever you do, eh ?

It could cause all shell to break loose.. you know ? Even Muriel agrees with me ! The scrambled eggs seem to a staple on the DBB.. so that is okay, I think ?

She keeps asking me to play my Kansas LP.. not sure why though.

Tom

B
B
Originally Posted By: AT
Women are awesome, mysterious and beautiful creatures, I think ?

They sure do have their moments, huh?

BigHands #1430732 04/30/08 12:57 AM
W
OP Offline
W
I had a little fun with Plant Lady today. At work they have started an employee exercise class at lunch hour and there is a sign up sheet posted. This morning I saw Plant Lady coming up the hall, with no spray bottles in hand, so I felt it safe to call her over, and pointed to the sign up sheet and teasingly said "I don't see your name here, how come? I think this would be wonderful for you" She went into a big song and dance saying "I'd really like to but I just have too much work to do, I just can't do it". She was so busy explaining that she failed to notice my name wasn't there either. In the afternoon I ran into her and I said "I just want you to know that you missed your exercise class at lunch today and a a lot of people were very disappointed not to see you there" Her eyes got wide as saucers and she said "You didn't put my name on that list did you?" I said "Well, you did express interest, didn't you?" She started kind of jumping up and down and said "YOU...YOU didn't, I told you I couldn't go!!!" (and no I didn't sign her up!). I said "I don't think this is really about me and my behaviour, it's about you missing your exercise class today and feeling extremely guilty about it and that's why you're getting so worked up" She looked at me and starting smirking, pointed her finger and said "if I find out that my name is on that list, you are so DEAD!" She walked away and I blew her a big kiss. It was all so high schoolish (nah, probably more juvenile than that!) but it was kind of fun too! Is this how you go with it and enjoy? Do I trash her locker next? Dip her pigtails in an inkwell (I think that's way before my time though). Just asking. Hey, maybe I'll just leave her alone, women seem to like that!

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard