Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Quote:
Unfortunately, I can envision this all happening somewhere down the road. Ah, well, better get that tattoo on my butt that I've always wanted so they know that at least at one time I was a helluva lot of fun!!!

So, will it say..."Wild thing?" \:o

Glad to see you setting up your travel plans here and there and everywhere, you deserve it.

By the way, never you mind those comments about your thoughts about becoming a WAP (Walk Away Poster), we'll just DB you back into our arms (oh wait, none of us were too successful at that, crap!). Ok, I'll have to resort to pleading and begging, maybe this time it will work, LOL! (now that is the real reason you'll eventually boomerang back to us, the people here are nuts and, well, you just mix right in ;\) )

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
B
B
Ummm. Sure. Tattoo Wild Thing on your butt. That would be funny.

And I can't imagine they'd kick anyone out of here. That just doesn't happen, does it?

F
FA Offline
F
A tattoo of Roy Orbison?

Man who walks with BIG stick!
T
T
Originally Posted By: FA
A tattoo of Roy Orbison?

Yuck!

A tattoo of THE Ultimate WILD THING... Bethie??

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm thinkin' "lips." Seriously, if you've ever seen the cover of the Rocky Horror Show, it has these luscious red lips on it and that's what I've always wanted tattooed on my butt. Strange, huh???

MG & I are in the process of redoing all the bedrooms in the house. Yesterday I picked out the carpet and paint for the master bedroom and the office. I've found some bedding I like and we're going to start hauling stuff out of the rooms within the next couple of weeks.

I'm also having "another" massive garage sale to get rid of the furniture we "won't" be using (his) and all my treasures from my old house that don't fit with the decor here. I had a big old house with lots of antiques and this house is a ranch. The bedrooms are small and the antiques just don't fit. Actually, I hate this house but the market is so bad right now that he doesn't want to sell it just yet. I don't blame him after losing what I did on my house. Anyway, lots of work to do in the month of May.

It was 80 here on Fri and today it's 37!!! And......they're predicting snow for tomorrow!!! I gotta get out of MI!!!

My Dad is not doing well again. He's losing about a pound a day, sleeps all the time, has no energy, etc. My Mom is worried, scared and stressed. He sees the oncologist this week and has a PET scan. I know he's 82 but I really hope they can find a new drug combo that will help him. He's already lived a year longer than expected and I'm so glad I've been able to get to FL several times over the last 2 yrs.

Off to be productive!!!!

Oh gosh, Queenie...I am sorry about your dad. I really hope they can find a new drug combo that will help him too! Poor Mom, also.

Hugs and prayers for your parents!

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

T
T
Love the lip idea, qoe! Hope they find a good combo for your dad. Fingers crossed.

A
A
I'm sorry to read about your Dad, and hope the docs come up with something useful.

Hugs,
AH

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, everyone.

At this point, I'm more concerned for my mom. She just seems so sad and lost. She lives in FL and I and my oldest bro live in MI. I have another brother in Tucson and a sis in Albuquerque. My Mom has always been a "caretaker" of someone. When my Dad is gone, it will seem like her purpose in life is gone and that concerns me greatly.

I've let her know that I can be there overnight if needed and I'll tell my boss the situation tomorrow.

Off for a 10 mile bike ride before the snow hits tomorrow!!!!

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard