Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
T
T
Okay. Mai Tai, please. I am into those lately! Or should I say they are into me!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ha Ha!!

Well pull up a barstool and drink up!!!

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
Good! Start mixing!!

Oh, and box of rocks!! That cracks me up!

M
M
Hi Briget, glad to know you're well. I lurk, but don't really post...still just like hangin' in my tree listening to reggae.

Got to see the Pope the last week at Yankee Stadium--my favorite cathedral--heaven on earth!!!!

Peace

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Merrick
N
N
Briget
Do you chase your 13 yr old around with a pool stick?
Its that legal in Fla?

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

(Waving)

Welcome back! I don't think I could live without Internet! (Actually it would be quite difficult to do distance teaching without it! LOL)

How's your game? Any tips for a wanna be Black Widow?
\:D

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
SG,

One of the best tips I can give you is let the men teach you how to play.There good at it.Then when you have learned how to play show them what you have learned.LOL

Swimmer,

I can't chase her around with my stick cause she would pull hers out and chase me back.LOL Yup she has her own stick to.She is going to be pretty good at it.

Not much going on here.It's my day off and I'm bored as all get out.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Hey Brig............

Hope you're having a nice relaxing day to yourself! If anyone deserves it you do!

Love,
Bethie

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Merrick,

How cool!!!! You got to see the Pope!!!!! I know that had to be an awesome experence.

Still hanging in your tree huh? Cool doing your own thing.Sounds like this year is going to be wonderful.

Later Friend
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

My best friend just came for a little visit.She left a few minutes ago.

We had a conversation (again) about how I push men away.That I'm throwing out vibes that pretty much say leave me the hell alone.I'm a people person so that is not me.It's just that my life is quit wonderful and I don't want to mess it up right now.

Now get this she gave me the your not getting any younger speach.Did someone stamp an experation date on my ass? I'm gonna have to take a look next time I undress.I'm flippin 43.I'm in the prime of my life.Grrrrrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrr

O well she just doesn't get it.But I love her anyway.She is my best friend.But gosh darn it.Grrrrrrrrrr

Later Friends
Briget

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard