Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22
M
M
Christa,

Good to hear you had a positive session. I'm somewhere between 1 and 2 also. My atty said this is the friendliest D he has been involved in. She shows signs of coming out of the tunnel and goes back inside. Hopefully H "accidentally" runs into you soon!!!

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
C
OP Offline
C
Mike & TGF~
Thank you for checking in on me! Much appreciated as always \:\)

Mike, It would be nice to see the H at a local establishment. Jodi, the DB coach, agreed he is "accidently" trying to "bump" into me. It would be funny. I have gotten about 7-8 inches cut off of my hair, went for a BIG 180 there!! It was long over due!! I had been wanting to cut it for a while...kept it long for him, he liked it, so I knew it was time...I did that one for me! The girls are coming over Sat. night, so should be fun. I'm sure afterward, we will be checking in at the local pubs; you never know what God will do \:\)

thanks again for checkn on me!
hugs
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
M
M
Christa,

Girls night out, woohoo!!! D19 got into modeling when she was 14, her hair was to the middle of her back and blond. They said anything below the shoulders can't be seen and is a waste, it will only pull your hair and make it straighter, no wave to it. So they chopped off her hair and dyed it darker. The poor girl cried for days.

You don't need a guy to run for your drinks do you? LOL. A beer boy? Have fun, hopefully H will show up.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
H
H
Christa,

Thanks for checking in on me. I'm also glad to hear that your session went well. Jodi is a great coach! I recently made a new plan with her too. It sounds like you are making progress with the H trying run into you. Keep up the hard work and PMA.

Hugs

WAW now LBS part I & II
WAW now LBS part III(current)
T: 9 yrs
M: 8 yrs
WAW: Sep 06-Jul 07
LBS: Sep 07-pres.
P
P
Christa, just checking in to see how things were going with you. I see you had a coaching session. Sounds like you took some great advice out of it. I hope for you that this helps your sitch. These are tough times for all of us, and I too believe like your coach told you that your H was hoping to run into you at the local hangouts.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1397718&page=3#Post1397718
M
M
Christa,

How did the girls night out go, did the vicki's and heels do their jobs, LOL. H didn't "accidentally" run into you did he? Maybe next time send H a text, tell him where you'll be, just a thought.

W has come to the house every day since Sat, for cleaning it up to sell. I don't need a four bedroom house for myself. I have caught her staring at me a few times, don't know what that's about. she also went out to eat with me Sat, dutch, and had a couple of beers together. I thought after dinner she would leave, but she came in and stayed another 2 hours and stared at me some more, LOL. She even let me massage her back with a little hand held and with my hands. Boy did it feel good just to touch her again, even though it was platonic.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
C
OP Offline
C
Unfortunatly, no sign of the H this weekend. Had a good time with the girls!! Today marks 3 weeks of no contact, which is just about a record for him not communicating with me since all of this has started. I am not sure what is going on. My DB coach and I both agreed to me not contacting him, so for now, I am trying to keep busy. Today I busted my tooshy off doing yard work, mowing, trimming, planted grass, cleaned leaves from the fall that accumulated on the porch etc. Gosh I'm tired!! And I can't sleep.

Mike, sounds like W is softening just a bit. That's a good thing. After all my yard work, a massage sounds great, what are your hours?? LOL!!!

thanks for checkn on me!
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
J
J
Hey Christa, yard work is very therapeutic for whatever ails you. I am so glad that spring is finally here. It makes my weekends event filled, productive and gives me so much time just to talk to myself and work through this period of my life. I think you are doing great staying positive and just wanted give a thumbs up to the yard work idea.

Last edited by Jay Scott; 04/22/08 03:05 PM.
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks JS for the positve reinforcement, I really needed it! Had a bad day at work, really put me in a bad mood \:\( Got me thinking bad things...not good!! I need to keep focused and not allow work to pour over into my home life. I saw my H's truck at the new building being built adjacent to the hospital where I work...maybe God is trying to tell each of us something!! Out of all of the places he could be sent to work in his district and he gets sent that close to me WOW, that's a sign from above if you ask me! Hopefully it will pay off to be a positive one.

Take care
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

M
M
Christa,

Why not sneak over and leave a message on H's truck? Maybe you could "accidentally" run into him!!LOL. Leave H a note to meet you for a couple of drinks after work. Did the heels and vickies do their wonders this weekend? Sorry you didn't run into H. If you're all rested up I have some yard work that needs to be done. I already cut the forest, I mean the grass.

My massage hours for you Christa are when ever you show up at my door step, ROFL. I don't think I'm that good at giving massages, but my W was exhaling heavily at times!!! When she did it to me I have a response that causes me to shake or quiver when the right spot is hit, I getb goose bumps all the way to the top of my head, feels like my hair is standing straight up, she hit it a couple of times. I told her you are killing me!!

Oh well keep up the keeping up.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis