Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
P
OP Offline
P
Mattie,

I don't want the responsibilities of being queen - just the money, great clothes, and adulation due a princess, lol! Think Diana.

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself
My thread: Trusting God's Plan
Princess nic................

Just so you know, we already have a Queen here it is qoe (Queen of everything). Since she is a wicked and nasty Queen, you made the right choice. She would come after you and take it from me, you wouldn't want that. (It's not pretty!)

;\)

P
OP Offline
P
Oh dear! I should've known there would be a horrid queen, jealous of my great beauty. Isn't that always the way?

P
OP Offline
P
Yesterday, STBX's GF picked up the kids instead of him. I was so not looking forward to that, but it actually wasn't that bad - I guess I've come a long way.

She did look pretty, though.

But one of my students (a girl) asked me something about dating, and then said, "We were just talking about the kinds of guys hot women date!" I'm all flattered, like , an 18 y/o said I'm hot! LOL! I'm easily pleased.

Princess nic.....

Beware of anyone here(jill) who offers you an apple. I'm just sayin'....

Hey nic, we're all afraid of being alone in the beginning, but now, I would rather be alone than to be living with an emotionally vacant and totally selfish person. I don't just look back and feel sorry for me or my children, but also for our families and our friends. They also got the short end of his selfishness.

Besides, we're only as alone as we choose to be, and it's so nice to be with people who want to be a part of our lives.

Love,
Bethie

A
A
Originally Posted By: princess_nic
Yesterday, STBX's GF picked up the kids instead of him. I was so not looking forward to that, but it actually wasn't that bad - I guess I've come a long way.

Wow, I'm really impressed and proud. I must be more of the evil Queen variety, 'cause no way am I ready for that. I guess the fact that XH hasn't even come close to suggesting it is confirmation of my scariness!!!!

Nice one on being called a hottie by your students...that bodes really well for your future.

Just droppin in.

Hugs,
AH

A
ACJ Offline
A
Quote:

My kids wouldn't allow this let alone me

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
P
OP Offline
P
Bethie - thanks for the support.

Alison and AH - Remember, though, that she wasn't the ow H left for. I don't know how I would handle that...

Thanks for visiting!

A
ACJ Offline
A
Quote:
Remember, though, that she wasn't the ow H left for.

IMHO it makes no difference. He is still legally M to you so he shouldn't be seeing anyone let alone allowing them to pick up his children. What would you (and he) have done if OW had had an accident after picking them up? Sorry but to me this will always be a no no.

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
P
OP Offline
P
So you think it would be different if we were officially D? To me, it doesn't matter.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard