Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
G
G
OMG, I forgot all about the pregnancy. Any confirmation that the pregnancy is a reality? If it is confirmed, then, absolutely, the paternity should definitely be questioned. Does your H have any idea the kind of insane drama he has caused? It's like a bad soap opera plot.

I simply can't get over how composed you seem about this mess. You have my utmost respect.

M: 37
H: 36
Married: Aug 13, 2004
Decision to Divorce: July 20, 2008
Reconciled: September 2008
Current: Ambivalence
S
OP Offline
S
Pregnancy confirmed, but H is saying that he wants a paternity test.

I'm glad I appear composed because in reality I am soooo not. This is probably one of the darkest periods of my life and while H realizes some of the damage he has caused, he will not begin to fully appreciate it until later.

I guess they are talking again and H supposedly told her that they will have to remain in contact because of the situation but that they can't be "romantically" involved and she cried and said it would be too hard...WTF? She got tested last Thursday and says her results aren't back yet, I'm not sure I buy that, but I think my H KNOWS that he didn't get any of this stuff from me. He is just having a really hard time reconciling reality with his fantasy, ie: shes a good person, she gave him and STD...he can't seem to understand that good people don't sleep with other people's husbands/wives and good people don't cheat. I'm waiting patiently to get my results and then I will proceed from there.

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

M
M
Originally Posted By: grumpyeby
he can't seem to understand that good people don't sleep with other people's husbands/wives and good people don't cheat.

That's always the catch isn't it - the OP is always so freakin' WONDERFUL and we hear how much better they are than us. But wonderful people don't have affairs or enable affairs. Only people with low self-esteem and issues are desperate enough to seek attention from a married person and try and break up a marriage.

I am glad your H is on board with the paternity test and is facing the reality of the situation. It must be VERY difficult for both of you - you have both had your ideals and dreams shattered into a million pieces.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
G
G
Originally Posted By: MichelleLT
I am glad your H is on board with the paternity test and is facing the reality of the situation.

Ditto!!!

It's also encouraging to hear that H is trying to limit contact between them. A bit of positive progress there \:\) . But as often advised, hope for the best but expect the worst.

((((Corey))))

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
S
OP Offline
S
No progress, they are going to the movies tonight.

I hope one of them chokes on a Milk Dud...bastards.

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

M
M
Unfortunately, no matter how bad the OP starts looking when the newness wears off, I think they can still be more attractive than facing one's pride and mistakes and going home. Doesn't mean it won't happen eventually, just means that it is a long road.

As much as I totally understand the emotion behind your statement, and I hope one of them chokes as well...I hope they don't actually die from it. Because if she died right now, she would forever be the perfect woman in his head - and how can you compete with a dead fantasy?

L
L
Quote:
I hope one of them chokes on a Milk Dud...bastards

Maybe we can just hope Ms. OW just sits in a seat that has spilled soda and gross popcorn butter all over it....

Its so hard to actually KNOW they are together. I only had that situation a few times in the last year, and boy, was it hard.

G
G
(((I'm sorry, Corey))). This just stinks.

Maybe she'll sit on some chewed-up gum or some bratty kid sitting behind her will kick her seat throughout the entire movie. It could happen, right? ;\)

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
M
M
It usually happens lol. Especially with her karma. The odds are much in our favor....tehehe

G
G
Muwahahaha...LOL

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard