Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
S
OP Offline
S
This just gets better and better. H met us at the park so he could pitch to S and give him some hitting/pitching practice. I didn't hear from him so I knew he was with OW, thats his MO. Anyway, I get a phone call from him at about 8pm and he sounds really upset. I guess he and OW got into it about who she has been with, and she tried to get out of the car while moving, ran out into the middle of traffic and then refused to get back in the car and walked home... He calls me and says, "You haven't been with anyone have you?" I told him no, that I'm a married woman and don't do that and he told me we are separated. I pointed out to him that he is separated and that I have made it VERY clear what I want and seeing someone else would not further that along. More drama...drama...drama... H says that OW will probably never speak to him again and that she will definately take him to the DA now, like he could believe that she wouldn't in the first place. OK! I know I should try and be supportive, but the little devil inside says, "Good, I hope you both get a taste of what you've been dishing out for the last 5 months."

So he calls back to tell the kids goodnight and tells me at the end that he doesn't want to talk to anyone and that I can call him with the results of my tests. WHATEVER!!!!!!! Even better, eureka, how 'bout I don't call you...bastard!

I don't know what I did in my last life, but it must have been pretty damn bad. I am just so over all of this crap right now. He wants silence, he is going to get silence. I just need a break. I can't take it, this is just too much like Jr. High for me. These two are nuts

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

M
M
Wow. OW is just over the top melodramatic crazy!!!

I totally sympathize with wanting him to get a taste of his own medicine. Personally, I think that's fine as long as you don't do or say anything along the lines of "I told you so" lol.

I don't think it's what you did in your last life...I think it's what they did in their last lives. You are the sane and patient one in this whole mess! (((hugs)))

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
G
G
Oh boy, grumpyeby. You've been through more sh!t than anyone deserves. I don't think this is payback for your past life mistakes. You seem very strong and balanced. You deserve so much better. How can your H live with himself? Lord help him. You mentioned "addict" - is he currently addicted? I'll need to go review your other threads.

I'm sending some virtual support and strength your way... hang in there.

M: 37
H: 36
Married: Aug 13, 2004
Decision to Divorce: July 20, 2008
Reconciled: September 2008
Current: Ambivalence
G
G
(((((((Grumpyeby)))))))

Quote:
He calls me and says, "You haven't been with anyone have you?"

Something tells me (especially after all that drama) that OW tried (or is trying) to convince him that she is not to blame for the STD. So she wickedly tries to turn it around onto you in order to put doubt in H's mind and therefore getting him off her back....making OW feel better about herself and her irresponsible choices.

(((Hang in there.)))

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
S
OP Offline
S
girlfromipanema, my husband is addicted to gambling and the OW is too. They met at the cardroom, how romantic!!!

Michelle, the only thing I have told him is that this is what happens when you stick your d*#k in a hearse...he doesn't think that is amusing and frankly neither do I, but thats how it feels. Can't wait to get my results now, I hope there is nothing there.

Going Forward, my conscience is clear. I don't know if its the OW or H that is trying to make this about me. I haven't been with anyone else in 20 years, since we have been together and he knows this, but I think a part of him wants to believe that she wouldn't cheat on him.

We were at our S game and it was ok. We didn't talk about any of this and that is just fine. My DD has a game tonight and he will be there too, so we shall see. The only thing he has said is that they haven't spoken only sent texts and those are more of the same as the other night. Not my problem, but its about time she got a tast of the OTHER side of H. \:D

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

Y
Y
(((((((Grumpeybye)))))))
You are so correct in saying this like Jr. High drama. Our WAS begin to act like immature teenagers. They are out only for themselves, never mind all the innocent victims they hurt....

I keep thinking about Karma...what goes around comes around. I guess I'm the immature one now. I just want the karma to hurry and catch up to the WAS and the OP!

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

G
G
Quote:
I think a part of him wants to believe that she wouldn't cheat on him.

Of course he wants to believe this! If he didn't, it would shatter his perfect little fantasy!

And I think deep down he knows you haven't been with anyone else. I'm telling ya, I have a strong feeling it's the drama queen sinking her venom in further and further...This skank's desperate and will do whatever she feels she has to do to keep your H on her side.

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
G
G
Hmmmmm, gambling addiction. I don't know much about addiction, but I've always heard the afflicted need to hit "rock bottom." Sounds like your H is getting pretty darn close. He can't be too proud that he has a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE, for frick's sake.

Keep your chin up. You're doing a great job maintaining your balance and providing some stability for your children.

M: 37
H: 36
Married: Aug 13, 2004
Decision to Divorce: July 20, 2008
Reconciled: September 2008
Current: Ambivalence
S
S
Well, if she cheated on him and got an STD, then he would have to question the paternity of her pregnancy too, wouldn't he?

M
M
One would hope. I sure hope he checks EVERYTHING out and doesn't take her word for any of it.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard