Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
S
OP Offline
S
How do I deal with this pregnancy thing?

Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but the other night he and I got together and he showed me a couple of the text messages she sent him and they were telling him how she was having pains and that I might get my wish, etc... implying she was losing the baby, well I found out later that he had told her that we were going to be together and I don't know if that started before or after he told her that.

I don't believe in "coincidences" and it seems like it was quite a "coincidence" that after the last go around on the texting that she came up pregnant and now she is having miscarriage drama. The timing seems to come whenever she thinks he is going away. He has still not had her take another test, so she may not even be...yeah right!

I hate to wish anything bad on someone else, but I do wish this would all go away, one way or another. I'll probably burn for it, but I do.

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

L
L
Don't feel bad for your thoughts. Of course you want your pain to go away. Of course you do. Is this pg 100% confirmed by a doctor? I just wonder if she is making all this drama up to keep your H? It isn't going to work.

My advice when H talks with you about OW (like him showing you the texts), be vague, don't get into a name-calling game about OW with him. If he told you about the Easter thing and how she was mad he spent Easter with his kids, just say something like "Well, your kids were thrilled to have you there", nothing about OW.

Try to avoid the craziness as much as possible. You are doing great.

S
S
You have good reason to be skeptical. My son had a girlfriend who announced that her period was late on April 1 last year. Then on April 15, she claimed to be dying of cancer and too far into the pregnancy to have an abortion! I explained to my son, that in the old days when I was pregnant, 3 months actually took 3 months -- not 15 days! Turns out it was all drama to hold onto him.

G
G
Quote:
Turns out it was all drama to hold onto him.

That's all it is, grumpyeby. OW is so freakin' insecure about everything in her life that she's desperately trying to hold onto your H, probably the only solid thing she's had in a long time, if not ever. My, my...the games some women will play.

(((Hugs to you.)))

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
S
OP Offline
S
I'm headed to the attorney's office tonight for a consultation. My dad is a divorce attorney in Reno and wants me to know what I am entitled to under the laws of California. I also need to know how the "blessed event" will affect me in the end or what she can expect. I'm pretty sure she is pregnant and I'm just ready to go dark for a while...

Its just too much for me.

3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

L
L
Dark is good. Being protected by seeing an atty is good. I am sorry!!

M
M
Well, whether or not she really is pregnant...the rest of it is all drama to hold onto your H. And while he's gonna blame it on the hormones, in reality, he will see that it is her - she really is that insecure and an attention-whore. Especially this early in a pregnancy? Granted, no kids myself, but I've watched my mom go through 2 that I remember (1 that I don't lol). Not to mention friends and other family. It's BS and your H will realize it. ((((((hugs))))))

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
S
OP Offline
S
Maybe so, but just for my own piece of mind, I need a break from it all. The attorney was depressing. If I was to start the proceedings right now, I would end up having to sell my house and that is the last thing I want. My support would also decrease, the minute she files for support. WTF? How the hell does that seem fair, but it does...

So for the time being I will just remain in this holding pattern. I don't want to sell my house because my kids have suffered enough in this. I want them to be able to go through school with the same friends and have the stability I didn't, sounds really Beaver Cleaver, but it something I promised that I would do if I could.

My H needs to get his S&%t together and that is on him. He will eventually have to make some decisions and face the consequences of his actions. For the time being, I just need to be the best me I can be and the best mom and stop wallowing in the drama and just GAL!!!

I have to see him because we have 2 baseball games a week for each kid and at least he helps me with those. The games during the week are usually at 5:15 and I get off at 5. He gets off at 2:30, so he picks them up and gets them ready, so I guess it could be worse. We shall see...

3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~

G
G
Are we absolutely sure, that if OW is in fact pregnant, that your H is the father? I can't recall my ATTY's exact words, but he mentioned something about a law being passed not too many years ago regarding paternity tests being done at the time of birth. I certainly wouldn't have H put his name on that birth certificate without concrete proof.

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
S
OP Offline
S
Well here is the newest wrinkle. She & H are both having to be treated for trichomoniasis (its an STD). Its highly contagious and apparently it rears its ugly head in women between 5 and 28 after exposure... Since H SWEARS he was with no one else but OW, it seems that the OW may not be as faithful as she made herself out to be. We also know that I wasn't the one that spread it to H, because I had a full STD screen in January and that one was negative. I'm so glad that now I get to go back and do it all over again. I'm an idiot, I know...

OW is actually trying to denying to H that she was with anyone else. What a clusterf*$k!

3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard