Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Quote:
Holy smokes, send me this link of you on youtube... that is what you were referencing, right? Bethie put some of your indiscretions on youtube??? That lady will stop at nothing to bring us down to her level... just watch now, she's going to come on here and make fun of me falling down the stairs to divert attention from herself.

Well Julius,

I have to say that I was very hurt when I read what you wrote about me making fun of your fall. With SE nothing surprises me, but I have been nothing but kind to you. Besides, what could I say? That I hope you don't have a brain injury from falling on it? Really, that's not who I am. Although, clearly there must be some connection though because this thread is rambling and incoherent. I just call 'em as I see 'em!

Oh and you should have ex over and ask him to fetch you a can of corn from the basement....I'm just sayin'!

Originally Posted By: inspiredjulie
Rob---

Somehow I always feel like you take my comments out of context or put spite where there isn't any...
Hi Jules,

I really apologize if I came across as having anything less than complete faith and admiration for you and where your head is at these days. Not true!

Someone else said it well, you ARE an inspiration - your positive attitude, your strength, your sense of humor, your devotion to your girls.
I had posted about there being no railing so that it would make more sense why I couldn't catch myself.
Just to defend myself a little bit - then, why make a point of mentioning that it was X who took the railing down and never put it back up? (Ducks as objects are hurled across the room in my general direction) ;\)

Thread #10
22 year M, MLC, Piecing since 1/07
Goal: Live with confidence & enthusiasm!
F
F
Julie

please, please make sure you don't fall down the steps again

unless the video camera is rolling!!!!

ford #1393864 03/18/08 05:17 PM
Ford...........

Thank you. I wouldn't want to be the only one crackin' on Julie!

After all she is national treasure according to everyone else. I am here to keep things in perspective and to keep her grounded! Yeah, that's it!

I
OP Offline
I
Bethie Bethie Bethie...

Blah Blah Blah

Yep, that sounds about right.

Happy hump day everyone. I book ended myself with work today so I am in the middle of a 7-hour break and I am current on notes so thought I'd say hello.

Life continues to be good. Had lunch twice this week with D7 and survived so that is a good thing. Not much exciting, definitely no falls down the stairs or anything of the such. Just being lazy. And chilling.

Work continues to reward and fulfill. Doesn't hurt that the 'bossman' bought me a laptop that I am currently using at the coffee shop. It's amazing how much my productivity has improved.

Have a great rest of the week and holiday weekend. Catch ya later!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
T
T
Glad all is well.

Laptop, eh? That's great, Julie.

What are your plans for Easter?

Trip #1394972 03/19/08 07:34 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Hey Trip...

Easter plans... hmmm... Well, it is my weekend with the girls so I'll have them. I emailed X to see if he wanted them some on Saturday to do his egg hunts. So the girls will get up, do the egg/candy hunt thru the house... we'll have Easter dinner at my mom's. And my sister who has been in rehab for about 7 weeks now is starting to get visitors every other weekend so that would be this Sunday and I'd like to take the girls to visit her.

Just another fun time! How 'bout you? FA still making that commute?

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
T
T
Sounds like a good Easter for you and the girls. Does your EX do the golden egg thing I have heard about?

How is your sister doing? I bet she is glad she gets visitors then?

Easter should be good here. At least, I am planning and hoping for it to be so. harried because I am not sure what will be up with my parents.

Yep, FA is still making the commute but that will be done here shortly. One reason is he got a house to move into and another is he is going on course here shortly.

I will miss him but not the 3:15 AM wake-ups!

Trip #1395003 03/19/08 08:02 PM
Quote:
How's your Butt?:

Last edited by BethM; 03/19/08 08:02 PM.
S
S
Bethie Bethie Bethie...

Happy hump day

Oh Jewels, don't EVER mention that word to Bethie. Sets her right off in a tizzy and she heads for the nearest leg she can find, be it human or table. \:D

And about you wondering if she has a video of me on you tube...well, I'd never let her within 10 miles of me with a camcorder. Besides, I think she only makes videos of herself on that stupid pole. I hope her dvds start selling soon b/c she's always crying poverty.

SE

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard