Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
What a great group of friends! Glad you had fun! sorry about your fall. Thank goodness you were not hurt worse.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

L
L
That is such a wonderful surprise (sniff) .

Sorry about the fall.

Glad you were able to have a wonderful time.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
F
fig Offline
F
Julie...I ALWAYS fall over stuff, down stuff,up stuff around stuff....

sorry aboutyour bum

but what a fun party

my friends took me out for drinks and bought the 1st round (notice I didn't say all the rounds....)

Happy St. Pat's day!!!

S
S
oooh, sorry for the fall, but how awesome of your friends!!!!!! \:\) \:\) \:\)

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
T
T
Glad you are okay with that fall. It could have been worse. Hope you get that railing up.

And... I need to get new friends. Sounds like you have some great ones.

Cheers, Julie!

Originally Posted By: MotherMovingOn
And can I just say...
Quote:
A few years ago, X took the railing off to do some project that never happened and the railing never was put back up. So I tumbled down, scared the hell outta myself and the cat and banged myself up pretty good
...what a wiener!

My H used to do stuff like that too--I hated the unfinished projects or the unkept promises to do stuff.
Julie, While I do completely agree that X is a wiener - at this point, I'd say that the statute of limitations is over on that railing. It's your house now, not his. Don't spend one more second worrying about all the various things he did or didn't do - just take charge and get it fixed yourself. OK? \:\)

And you are one very fortunate person to have friends like that - as I am sure you know! What's more, the REASON that you have friends like that is the AWESOME kind of person that YOU are.

Thread #10
22 year M, MLC, Piecing since 1/07
Goal: Live with confidence & enthusiasm!
S
S
Hey Jewels...I hope your bum is feeling better by now. ;\) Sounds like you had quite a day partying lol. That was really awesome of your friends to do that for you. Do you remember if you had a good time or not?

Yeah, Beth will spread lies about you like wildfire. You have to stay one step ahead of her. Next thing you know she'll have a video of you up on you tube. \:D

SE

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
MotherMovingOn #1393725 03/18/08 02:47 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Althea...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm SO lucky to have such great friends, you're right!

Quote:
And it's so interesting that you are friends with OW's ex. Was he hurt very badly by her?

He was. He's such a nice man. And it's great to have someone 'safe' to hang out w/. I know he feels the same way.

Take care of yourself. And thanks for calling me an inspiration... feels good.

Kym, Lissie, fig... thanks for stopping by chicas! Hope you had a great weekend!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks M and Trip for stopping by and the well wishes!

Rob---

Somehow I always feel like you take my comments out of context or put spite where there isn't any... I had posted about there being no railing so that it would make more sense why I couldn't catch myself.

Quote:
Julie, While I do completely agree that X is a wiener - at this point, I'd say that the statute of limitations is over on that railing. It's your house now, not his. Don't spend one more second worrying about all the various things he did or didn't do - just take charge and get it fixed yourself. OK?

Trust me, things are being taken care of at my house... This is the first year the batteries have been change in the smoke detectors in 5 years. Also, my good friend (OW's X) is already planning on helping me get the railing put back up. I hope this doesn't come across as bitchy as I've always valued your support. A lot of the things I post here about X are for entertainment purposes cuz I can guarantee there are others here shaking their heads over the same things. So next time, please just laugh and shake your head and have some faith in me and some fun with my posts.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
OP Offline
I
Heyya SE!

My bum still hurts like HELL!! I've been working thru the soreness with swimming this week so doing ok. My day of partying was great and yes, I do remember it... Don't confuse me for Bethie! ;\)

Quote:
Yeah, Beth will spread lies about you like wildfire. You have to stay one step ahead of her. Next thing you know she'll have a video of you up on you tube

Holy smokes, send me this link of you on youtube... that is what you were referencing, right? Bethie put some of your indiscretions on youtube??? That lady will stop at nothing to bring us down to her level... just watch now, she's going to come on here and make fun of me falling down the stairs to divert attention from herself.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard