Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
S
OP Offline
S
Thats too funny , I'm gonna go with yeah on that one! I believe that its one of his too!

Thanks for the link and I'll definately check it out.

We actually do spend time together, both of our kids are playing baseball right now and the each have 1 game during the week and 1 on Saturdays, and they are rarely on the same night, so we see each other then too. I can't exclude him from family stuff, that wouldn't be fair to my kids and even if we do end up in a D, we will have to deal with each other for the rest of our lives because we have kids.

I looked at the link and I think his first one would be words of affirmation. Now I have to get this book. Thanks again!

Last edited by grumpyeby; 03/14/08 07:53 PM.

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

J
J
I'd like to chime in here because I, too, had contact with OW in my sitch. She called a few times, and emailed, me, too. Mostly I ignored her. I never answered her emails. I did end up talking to her on the phone once but only because the phone I picked did not have caller ID on it. I didn't know it was her.

She began making contact when the A with my H was dying. She was getting desperate. I don't know what she was trying to accomplish -- perhaps wanted to just p!ss me off OR she was mad at H and this was her way to lash out. As Michelle, said, I think it was insecurity, too.

I think OW in your sitch is showing her anger. Just ignore her. Don't answer her texts or calls. She isn't worth your time. And, if you want to keep your PMA, ignoring her will make your feel better (even if it's because you know you're p!ssing her off by ignoring her!).

I'm sure she's expressing anger and impatience at your H, too, so keep on smiling. She's showing her true colors.

J
J
Oh ... I have to add that ML really helped H and I reconnect. Sometimes it was so hard to keep smiling, and more, because I knew he was still in contact with her. But I detached, detached, detached. Like I said, I was in it for the fight!

S
OP Offline
S
You are never going to believe this...the OW says she is pregnant. What do I do now?

HELP!!!!!!!!

3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

M
M
Yikes! Like you needed any more drama....

Well, I'd hope she's lying and just saying it to get a reaction out of him/you. Take a deep breath and try and calm down a bit.

Did she tell you or your H? How plausible do you think it is?

More importantly, what do you think this changes?

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
S
OP Offline
S
Unfortunately I think its real. I'm just in shock...

She told him on Friday. I guess she has suspected for a couple of weeks. She showed him a test that was positive but he doesn't know anything about that stuff & she works for Kaiser, so she could get just about anything done she wants.

I told him that first he needs to make sure she is (ie: another test and when he suggested it, she flipped out.) He needs to do a paternity test when it arrives, she got pissed. They also need to decide what it is they want to do, she says there is only 1 option...she wants it. I suggested letting us adopt it, she says no way. She then asked him if I would "let" him hand deliver the child support... I just want to scream!

How sad that you would go to this length, not to mention what a complete idiot my H is. He actually told me that she told him she didn't think she could get pregnant...yet she has a D12. If you are going to think with the little brain, make sure he is wearing a helmet!

I'm just so confused!!!!

3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~

M
M
Originally Posted By: grumpyeby
If you are going to think with the little brain, make sure he is wearing a helmet!

I know this situation is NOT funny, but that made me laugh as my H was also stupid about that.

I know it sucks, but try and see this as a time to be there for him and support him. He is probably just as confused as you are, if not more.

(((hugs))) I am sooooo sorry you are stuck in the middle of this f'd up stitch.

S
OP Offline
S
Michelle,

Thanks for all of your support and really thats all I can do at this point. I just have to be there for him and be as good a friend as I can. I have to vent here too, because venting to him is just counterproductive. Whats the saying...you can't unring that bell.

A part of me still wants to believe she is messing with him, its totally something she would do, but I'm also realistic enough to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

I'm thinkin' that green beer is definately in order!

3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~

M
M
I think you have precisely the right attitude about this.

I hope things get better soon.

I'm with you on the beer thing too!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
L
Wow. Just wow. She is quite the brazen, bold OW. Funny she has such self confidence for a woman that only goes after married men. Such issues she must have.

I am sorry. Sounds like you are dealing well with it, I know it must be very hard.

My coworker adopted her H's 'affair baby' years ago. He still sees his biological mother, but very rarely.

Keep us posted and remember you are the stable and steady one here, don't let them shake you.

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard