Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
OP Offline
P
Hi SG & Jeanette

Wow, first off I promise to never disagree with you. You have me shaking in my boots and doing a poopie in my pants. LOL. Now i have to change my underwear.

Thank you Jeanette for being proud of me. I don't mean to disrespect or disagree with SG, but I am feeling what you are. It is really up to nephews parents to invite me. Their son, their party, their wishes. In the past they would have said that, for both of us to come, but they know the situation, they really should speak to me. It will not be easy for me to do this if it unfolds that way. But I need to keep looking at the high road in this. You know i was in the bookstore tonight, and on my way out, all of a sudden i was hit with a vision of a letter that i could write to nephew. I will jot down what came to my mind tonight when i go to be, it was along the lines of, i cannot believe you are all grown now, heading off to (college, marines unknown) It seems just yesterday i meet a beautiful 3 month old baby boy, and some other things.

Thank you both so much for trying your best to be positive about my mom. I am in the medical field myself, i know that this really is not good, but I am hoping and praying that it is just a cyst, but it could be cancer.

I will know more on Thurs. I feel comfortable with my MD so I know she will guide us in the right direction.

As i sit here, I think like I said before I wish for my best friend who's shoulder i could cry right now, but he is not here, physically or emotionally to tell me it will be ok. But all is not. This makes me very sad, and makes me feel alone, very alone. But that don't kill me will only make me stronger.

Thank you both so much, SG i will work my way to that site.

love you both
((hugs))
Bear

Me 42-Him 40
T20yrs Married 16yrs
2/06 H- "not sure if i want to be married anymore"
6/07 H-"I'm not happy" 9/07 Admits affair & OW
12/08 I moved out 12/09 still waiting for divorce

P
OP Offline
P
Hey, stop you too, you are scaring me, stop fighting.

I don't need this fighting between you two.

Please stop. stop

I beg you both.

Me 42-Him 40
T20yrs Married 16yrs
2/06 H- "not sure if i want to be married anymore"
6/07 H-"I'm not happy" 9/07 Admits affair & OW
12/08 I moved out 12/09 still waiting for divorce

I regarded you both as friends.

I am a chemist in the pharmaceutical industry. It is most likely a cyst, and of course you should rely on you MD.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
please start a new thread, bear.

Last edited by sgctxok; 03/19/08 03:09 AM.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
J
J
bear!!

All is good sweetie.....I think we are a bit over protective of you \:\)

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard