Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi LNL, \:\)

Don't worry the guy that writes all the time isn't going to have an edge just because he stays in touch. I have 3 or 4 I have talked to that sound like good deals and when I get ready to move I will check them all the same day to see who has the best rate. All of them have similar closing costs.

I wish I had another week before this show tomorrow!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Pam: Are you talking about Online Dating Guys or Mortgage Bankers? LOL! 3 or 4 guys online who were "good deals" would be good for you!

So, the dog show is tommorrow? I am surprised it is not on the weekend. Well, anyway, despite the fact you're not ready - go out with confidence and do your very best. No one will know you're shaking in your boots.

Good luck!

Barb

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Barb,

3 or 4 mortgage brokers!

I really need to get this house refinanced and I should have done it in Feb but back then I had several people saying oh the rates will drop more, so I have waited.

Tomorrow is the Sheltie Specialty which is all that I am showing at this year. Then Thursday - Sunday will be the all breed shows, as well as obedience, rally and agility.

It really is a huge show and the shopping if you have the money is AWESOME!!!!!!

I am going to do my best to think positive thoughts. Gosh I wish this stupid cold would go away.

Pam

F
fig Offline
F
good luck today!!!

P
P
Hi Pam!

I thought I did send something. I am such a flake these days - I am dropping the ball on all sorts of things lately. I will check my email to see if I actually sent you an email OR just think I did!

You sound like you have what I am still working on getting over. I had all of your symptoms - especially that whole weak and completely wiped out tiredness part.

Good luck with your dog show and refinancing. With the economy the way it is these days, the rates don't always seem to drop every time there is a Fed rate cut. And mortgage brokers are not as eager to take risks - quite a difference from a few years ago.

take care,
AG

K
K
Good Luck Pam!

Hope you feel better, just getting over it myself, as Jill will tell you LOL
Its a stinker for sure.

Let us know how you and the girls did.

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey guys I'm home!!!

Gee I can hardly breath and I ache but the girls and I got through our class. Shara won first and Tara took second. Yippee!!

Even more cool news is my friend S had her sheltie, Chakotay, a Tara son in the Excellent level and he won his class. Then she had her puppy, Ashado, she got from me that is only 14 months old in the Novice begining class and she took first in it!!!

Sooooooooo dogs of my breeding took 3 firsts and a second today. What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if Frostbyte and Chakotay, the Tara son brothers can carry the torch through the rest of the week.

Please send the boys positive thoughts. I will only be watching as I can't get out and run agility. I would totally get lost on a course. lol

Pam

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
You know I just wanted to say it was really nice to come home and read good luck wishes. \:\) I'm still floating but too tired to have hung around afterwards with friends, plus I don't want to give anyone what I have now. Ick! But still, thanks guys for being here. \:\)

Pam

Congrats to you and the "kids", Pam. I hope the winning streak continues for you.

Barb

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Barb. I am worse today and having trouble getting moving! I wanted to be on the road in half an hour and there isn't a chance of it.

I have been sending my boy good thoughts.

Pam

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard