Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
J
J
Quote:
Michele said to look out for signs of him opening up to much, such as this. To him it is a friendly gesture, she says, but he is allowing me to get closer to him.
that's kind of what I was thinking...hard not to feel this is something different on her end. Never know. Just like your dog sitch...lol

Quote:
I wish he would wake up already.
I heard that. WAW text me earlier with her basic(it is a text) plans and included hope I am having a good week and asking 5D schedule question. So, I got to call her. Told her to be careful and she queried me about my dead truck. Why is it dead? Why? lol...wish she would wake up, too...

Just so weird having friendly interactions yet knowing we cannot reach out to hold their hand...

gl2u

Current
Solution Journal
H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: jmw128

Just so weird having friendly interactions yet knowing we cannot reach out to hold their hand...

Frustrating doesn't begin to cover it, but it sounds like you are making good progress. I struggle with not getting ahead of myself when I see positive signs, but I have gotten much better as the months go on.

FYI: I started a part 2 to this topic.

WAW now LBS part I & II
WAW now LBS part III(current)
T: 9 yrs
M: 8 yrs
WAW: Sep 06-Jul 07
LBS: Sep 07-pres.
J
J
Hopeful -

Wow, I have been following this thread and thought it was time to comment. I have a WAW. She gave me D papers the day before Valentine's. Now it's been 4 weeks since I received those. I would take her back in a heartbeat; but the longer she's away, the harder it is to think of taking her back so easily. Through all this, the LBS is trying to make themselves better and to forget the hurt. Without trying, I notice myself getting angry that she just doesn't come back. So, I can see after more and more time where it gets harder for the LBS to just welcome the WAS back with open arms. They kind of feel like "You hurt me so bad and I am just supposed to forget about that?"

In all honesty, I would try my best to do that; but I know it would be very hard the more time has passed. I just try patience and love to get me through the days. Somedays aren't very good and this is one of them for me. I wish you the best and will continue to follow your story!

Me: 33 W: 27
M7 1/2, S4, D1
Received papers: 2/13/08

My Thread
H
OP Offline
H
jaw,

Thanks for stopping by. I am sorry to hear your pain. I haven't read your threads yet, but I will stop by to offer my support. It saddens me to see the anger that builds as time goes by. When first experiencing it from my husband I couldn't understand it, but since finding this board and becoming the LBS myself I can certainly understand the pain and anger my husband feels. I sometimes wonder if I can forgive my husband once he comes to his senses and returns. Just yesterday out of nowhere I began to remember all the hurtful things that he has done and said (both to me and our friends and family). Initially I will be overjoyed, but once the dust settles will I be able to forgive and trust him again?

With that being said, whether or not to forgive my husband is not an if rather a when. Forgiveness is not only for my marriage, but FOR MYSELF and for the people in my life both present and future. I give reasons for this in another thread. Link below "Forgiveness". Also I have started part 2 to this thread since you wanted to continue to follow.

Forgiveness

Thanks!!!

I wish you the best of luck

Last edited by HOPEFULinCALI; 03/12/08 10:55 PM.

WAW now LBS part I & II
H
OP Offline
H

Thread continues in Part 2.

Last edited by HOPEFULinCALI; 03/12/08 11:16 PM.

WAW now LBS part I & II
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard