S
I am not doing ok.
Divorce hurts.

I am not ok at all.

T
T
(((((hugs))))

Sir;;
What can we do for you today??? I will pray for you...you will find your peace...keep your chin up...the truth will come out...
sending you lots of hugs.....

Treese

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

D
D
Oh SPM, I am so sorry you are having a hard time of it.

I want to tell you all the things I am supposed to; hang in there, PMA, it will get better and they are true. But I am just going to say this, this sucks all the way around. It's not fair, it's not right and it is not how it's supposed to be. Your wife should be ashamed.

Now, yell, pound a wall, say a prayer and remember you will survive this. You have to - your children need you!

N
N
minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day is how we'll get through this.

I can't imagine your pain in having to deal with a spouse lashing out crazy like yours is and the slap in the face court day you had. It's not fair and it sucks.

I don't know what else to say except that I wish I could take all our hurts away.

Nature Girl
M 40
H 40
M 15, T 19
D11 S9
bomb 3/07 (MOW)

G
G
Keep your chin up Sir!!!
As my Dad would say...its always darkest just before you find the light switch.

Peace.

Gman
Me 40
W 30
kids
B 11
B 10
D 8
Been here off and on since 06.
PA Confirmed Dec 08..
With God, anything is possible.
Do or do not there is no try.
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six...
S
S
SPM - Sorry to hear the news of the quick court decision. Hopefully, the evaluation will be much better.

You should try to get a hold of RTL when he is in Seattle - I assume you live in that area. You both have a somewhat similar legal situation and you might get some more good input from him regarding how to act in the parenting evaluation. I really feel for both of you guys as when my situation started I was most worried about getting the shaft in regards to parenting time. I feel fortunate to have my kids half the time and I think you should too - it is what is in their best interest.

D
D
Hey SPM, where are you? are you ok? Come talk to me.

B
B
SPM....Where are you brother?

S
OP Offline
S
Hey all you guys... thanks for your concern. I'm really bummed. I'm not going to do anything stupid, but... I am very disappointed. I have some people around me who are taking care of me, watching over me, spending time with me.

Let me tell you, this stinks. I am being railroaded.

I gotta get out of this hell.

I'm going to follow Winston Churchill's advice - when you are going through hell, keep going.

Stay strong, everyone. I know you all have your own trials you are going through.
and once again, thanks for the concern you've shown me. It's nice to feel understood.

M 43
S14 S13 D11 D7
Divorce final: Jan 2009
Making it up as I go....
K
kml Offline
K
Try to relax. This is just the way the justice system works. That judge doesn't want to risk being responsible for lifting the order and then you kill somebody, so they cover their but by ordering an evaluation. Sounds like standard operating procedure to me.

I know, it doesn't work the way we envision it; I learned that last year when my brother had to defend himself against a false charge.

Have you contacted a father's rights organization yet? You really really should, they can offer you valuable advice, this is not an uncommon situation.

Ellie

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard