Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
thats is hilarious!! WHy in the world do they care what you and OW's X do??? Oh well let them talk. Besides, you have a man that can be a friend and help you out with things. Nothing wrong with that!

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

A
A
That is funny Julie. Maybe you and OW's ex ought to play it up for all you can get out of it. Have some fun with it.

I really like the weird ways karma seems to show it's presence.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
OW and my X are mad we're spending time together cuz they can't see what we would have in common.

I love it!!!!!

Of course, since they have each probably told the other how "awful" their LBS was....your ex can't imagine what you would see in her awful exH, and SHE can't imagine what her exH would see in horrible you!!!! Meanwhile, they're both seething with jealousy!!! \:\) \:\)

Ellie

kml #1378895 03/08/08 03:24 AM
K
kml Offline
K
PS -
If you exH ever asks you to your face, just tell him "Oh, OW would know what I see in him! He's fantastic in bed!!!!" ;\)

Ellie

kml #1382082 03/09/08 07:38 PM
FUNNY! I guess my real question is why do they care? Glad you see it for the funny it is!

(And I love Ellie's response...zaps two ways...)

SD

Me: 40
H: 43
H had EA from 2/06-9/06
Bomb 5/06
Piecing since 9/2006
3/2008: Boundary setting
7/2009: Boundary crossing~dropped my own bomb.
8/2010: Marriage finally on track!
I
OP Offline
I
Lol... thanks for the funny support everyone. Yup, who knows. who cares.

Good to see you, Kim, Ellie, Tom and SD!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
F
F
Julie

have that guy park his car in your driveway for a night.

whoa nelly

give em sumtin to talk about..

ford #1392372 03/16/08 07:37 PM
I
OP Offline
I
No kidding, ford!

Hope everyone is well. I've been busy at work. It's been an up and down weekend for me. On friday I had the horrible experience of running over a cat and then having to find the owners to contact them. By the time I left, I was a mess and had to go snuggle my cat. Then yesterday morning I took a header down my basement stairs. A few years ago, X took the railing off to do some project that never happened and the railing never was put back up. So I tumbled down, scared the hell outta myself and the cat and banged myself up pretty good. My butt is really sore today along w/ my back. Guess it was a real pain in the ass... ;\)

Had a great day yesterday. Met some coworkers at noon to start celebrating St Patty's day and we partied at a local watering hole til almost 5 then took a limo to the next party. I then met up w/ OM for a beer and brat before going to a girlfriend's St Patty's party. I walked in there about 30 minutes late (and believe me, I was blitzed by then) and so I stumbled in the door saying "woo hoo, I'm here" and everyone turned and looked at me and said "surprise"... so it took a minute for my drink-addled brain that everyone said surprise and that meant the party was for ME! They all knew that my D is about final so they had this party with some really strong supporters of mine. There was food and PRESENTS (I got new dishes and 400tc sheets and cool stuff) and MONEY!!!! I swear I got a couple hundred well-wishing dollars. Blows my mind!!!!!!!! It was the most amazing feeling.

So I'm feeling pretty good, even if I'm beaten and battered. ;\) Thank goodness I feel down the stairs BEFORE I started drinking (and that's my story and I'm stickin' to it, bethie)!!!

Gotta go get caught up on reports. Wish I had more time to keep up on my friends here!!!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
That is AWESOME!!

OMG, how lucky are you to have these fantastic friends!

I am so happy for you but sorry you ran over the cat, but proud of you for doing the right thing and telling the owners--very courageous and brave of you!

XO,
A

And can I just say...

Quote:
A few years ago, X took the railing off to do some project that never happened and the railing never was put back up. So I tumbled down, scared the hell outta myself and the cat and banged myself up pretty good
...what a wiener!

My H used to do stuff like that too--I hated the unfinished projects or the unkept promises to do stuff.

And it's so interesting that you are friends with OW's ex. Was he hurt very badly by her? I tried really hard to track down the ex of Mitch's ow to no avail. I don't have the urge anymore, but it would be nice to hear his opinion of ow--or at least I thought I wanted that once. These days I can't really be bothered.

Love,
A

p.s. you really are an inspiration!

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard