Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
Yea I'd be interested in knowing what IF he dosnt pay up by then? He hasnt so far!
but then again Jilly, Oct 10th is a LONG WAYS AWAY!
ha ha ha ;oP

Wellllll, FYI, I'm thinking that if he disobeys a judge's order that he can go to jail. Now, to be honest, I would not be happy about that because our D would be really upset.

Here's the deal......the business is in bimbette's and our D's name. Our D has no interest, money or anything else in it. It was just a way for him to not lose it in the event that he had to file bankruptcy after closing his employment agency. He "does" work at the coffee shop but does not draw a paycheck. Soooo, I'm thinking the judge will tell him to get a job so he can pay me. In that case, I think he'll "suddenly" become an employee at the shop making minimum wage which will most likely be garnished and I'll get a pittance weekly. However, once this goes before a judge, in the event that he files bankruptcy, the money he owes me is nondischargeable which means he "cannot" get out of paying me if it takes him the rest of his sorry life. Basically, I'll be first in line for any money he has rather than any creditors.

Thing is, I'm not out to get him. I have no ill feelings towards him at this point. I just want what we agreed to in our D, which was HALF!!! I'm sorry that he's lost/spent his HALF, but dammit, I want mine.

F
fig Offline
F
I just keep tabulating up LSS's stuff

now I can add insurance premiums to the list

I will take him to small claims court when I have time

he will have a judgement against him that can't be erased if he files bankruptcy

he is a tard

i am gorgeous

(and I hear you Jill...I want mine too!!!! Maybe we can start some sort of enforcement agency!!! ;\) )

K
K
Hey
Whats going on over at the MLC board, a few posters are being banned? or their past posts have been deleted? Guess a few are not happy w/ the mods, and I never remember the mods visiting when I was there, wonder why the change?

Think they will come here? oh man, with Bethies mouth we are bound to be in trouble!!!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Karen,
It's not only the MLC forum, but also the Sex Starved Marriage forum. I'm thinking it's going to be spreading to all the forums before long.

Yes, a lot of peeps in those 2 forums have been kicked off/banned. No one really knows why in spite of emails to the moderators asking the reason. The gist of it is that the peeps that are banned have started posting on another site. I know of the site and you have to be invited to join.

Remember when sgtxwhatever deleted one of our threads here??? It's just the beginning.......

I noticed a few weeks ago the mods were getting much more active in posting over in the mlc forum but didn't see the rest, there is only one person I am following around there and I don't know who posted to what.

Jill as for your d being involved in the biz deal it sounds shady on the part of the owners but I am probably wrong. Wonder

I haven't been online much but did go to the MLC forum this morning and thought it strange I didn't really recognize any names. But then - many had moved over here in the past few months. Hmmm...

Michelle has emailed me on a few occasions but nothing bad. She has been quite friendly, supportive and familiar. Encouraged me to keep posting positives. I think she liked the Lemonade Stand. But that's it. I haven't had much interaction with any of the moderators. Wonder what's up? Wonder what was written? Don't have time to find out though.

Barb

you've had great posts...this is a great forum...you all are wonderful.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
But I'm the most wonderful right sg? ;\)

Last edited by BethM; 03/01/08 02:20 AM.
sgctxok:

On behalf of my friends and I, I'm sure they would agree that we don't know what would have happened if we hadn't had the bb. It was a Godsend then and is more like a "Cheers" to me now. I care about the people who are here - then, now, always.

Thanks for the bb.

Cheers to you!

Barb

K
K
Quote:
But I'm the most wonderful right sg?

Hey Bethie
Didn't I vote you as my loudest friend??

Thanks sg, i dont know what I would of done without this board the last 5 y rs, it was a emotional lifesaver!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard