Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
A
A
Well hello stranger. Hope you are well, you sound good. Busy can be good to!

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
I
OP Offline
I
Hi Tom!
Thanks for stopping by!

Weekend is mellow. Had a little too much to drink Friday night so I had a mini-hangover yesterday, but I really needed to blow off some steam.

Kids are doing well. My C gave me good advice for handling the meltdowns and so far they've been successfully handled. WOO HOO!

Took the ladies to get nails done yesterday - always a joy. D5 ALWAYS asks me how old she has to be to get a pedi. She just wants to sit in the big chair and soak her feet. There's no way her little feet would reach the basin, though and besides... $25, gasp!

Hope all is well. We are hanging in there in God's country. Life continues to be good!

Julie

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
L
L
Awww ladies day at the nail salon. I love it.

The nail ladies here, only charge me 5 for when my D goes with me. Gosh, I can't believe that will charge full price.

You sound good. I hear ya on the mini hangover Um... had one today.

Have a great week lovey.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
T
T
Waiting for the nail tech here to get back from her vacation. Her sister sucks at doing my nails and she was left to run the salon. Yeah, my life is rough(said with sarcasm)

Anyhow, how's it going today Julie?

Trip #1368748 02/26/08 09:59 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Hey trip...

Overall, things are going well. Meet w/ X tomorrow to try to get this D settled. But today, things are frustratingly sh!tty. X and OW seem to be spreading rumors about my twin sister - OW is jealous of sis's friendship w/ another teacher (female) so they are saying they hope it isn't anything more than friends cuz they're awful close, wink wink jab jab. I guess if your relationship is born out of drama, you feel a little empty when the drama dies down so you have to create your own. This just makes me sick b/c if it weren't my sister, they probably wouldn't even be going there.

The irony is that as X was spreading falsehoods about my sister and her girlFRIEND, he had the audacity to say 'well, I just hope it doesn't break up two families'. Are you f'ing kidding me. WHat a tool.

Been a sh!tty day. I'm back to work. Sorry to be an energy drain, I'm just pissed.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
T
T
What an A$$!

That dude needs to mind his own and keep him and his OW's mouth shut. And...so what if your sis was involved with her friend. What is it to them??? Guess, those two must be bored and lonely.

Hope you get things settled soon. You don't need this hastle. No worries about any energy drain here. If you need to vent go right ahead.

Take care.

Trip #1368771 02/26/08 10:20 PM
T
T
Oh and FA will be in your neck of the woods in April. He could take care of those two for you!

Trip #1368967 02/27/08 01:53 AM
K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
he had the audacity to say 'well, I just hope it doesn't break up two families'. Are you f'ing kidding me. WHat a tool.

They don't even hear the words that are coming out of their mouths, do they?????????

Ellie

Trip #1368971 02/27/08 01:56 AM
G
G
Jules,

I got it now. Reading the story that way, it makes more sense. \:\) What an ass. All I can say, as a teacher in a school, is that I would think he was a BIG TOOL if he was saying anything like that about other teachers. Very professional. I'm sure his career is just blooming and hers too. It really says nothing about your sister and loads about the two of them and anyone with any brains knows that. Don't even let your blood pressure go up anymore from this... it's so not worthy of your time or energy. You and your sis get to control that those tools can't affect you and your good charma. I know you know all that but I just wanted to validate that you rock and I'm glad you are venting here. Go shake that ass!

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. -Marcus Aurelius

Me: 32 XH: 33
M: 8 years
Affair discovered: 06/2006
rediscovered: 11/2006
Separation: 04/2007
Divorced: 10/09/07
Originally Posted By: galing
Don't even let your blood pressure go up anymore from this... it's so not worthy of your time or energy. You and your sis get to control that...

When I left you, I was but a learner; now I am the Master.
- Darth GALing

Thread #10
22 year M, MLC, Piecing since 1/07
Goal: Live with confidence & enthusiasm!
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard