Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
G
Hey MEA you "sound" great. Your "4 years on" caught my eye as it will be 4 years since the Big D on Thursday for me. It's great to be able to look back after 4 years and see how far we've come. Like you, I cannot say the same for my xw. I was a bit off schedule today, and because of same, by sheer coincidence was within a few hundred feet of my x and I got a good look at x (she didn't observe me). It's very very sad to see what's left of someone you onced shared a life with and believed you were going to be with until the end. I too have no bitterness nor anger toward her.
Life goes on for us survivors. May yours continue to unfold in positive ways.

S
SA3 Offline
S
MEA-

I have not been on here in so long! I've missed you my friend! Sounds like life has moved along nicely for you. Good for you! And ole CD is still lonely and feeling sorry for himself...HMMMM!

Glad the girls are doing well and have survived the CD years! That's always my biggest fear is how the kids will survive.

I'm doing well. Enjoying Life. **EDITED - Participant shall not post e-mail address.**

Happy 50 my friend...bottoms up!

Love to ya-
SA3
Kelly

Last edited by Tia; 04/19/08 05:56 AM.
C
C
MEA- dont know you at all but your post gave me hope.
Hope that I can get through this.
Hope that I will let go some day.
Just plain hope.....

Thank you -

M-20 years/BOMB 12/24/06
Moved out 3/12/07
D final 7/30/2008
finding myself again

M
M
Hi again, old friends and new. I am so sorry its taken so long to reply, I forgot my log in details and tried to re-register, but couldnt even remember the e.mail addy Id registered with, duh!! It wouldnt let me re-register with a new name cuz it kept saying someone else had my that e.mail addy...YES!! ME!!! So then I remembered an older e.mail addy and tried to log in with that one, but couldnt remember the password...so then had to get a new password sent to the OLD e.mail addy, then it turned out I had a differtent username that I thought..blah blah blah... , so now Im "meany". Clear as mud, huh??

Anyway, thanks for all your replies. I cant do multi-quotes (as you can tell, Im not a computer wizz, haha) so I hope I dont leave any of you out, but I want to reply to you...

First off "hellooooo kell!!!!! How are you my friend?? Its SO good to hear from you! Id LOVE to catch up with you!!

EDITED - email addresses not allowed.

Write me, we,ll catch up, ok? Are you doing ok Kell???

Batty, great to hear from you!! A real blast from the past Youve come a long way, as we all have. Its a good feeling when you see your WAS and feel very little, except pity...thats what I feel for CD. I see him and he looks so old and ill, and sad. It makes me feel sorry for him a bit (but I also admit that I do hide my mouth behind my hand and snigger slightly :/) Gotta be done sometimes!! ;\)

Imp,my cheeky little friend...glad your boys are with you. Are they with you living, or just staying over and thrashing you on the X box? Are you a sore loser?

Liv, I sent you an e.mail when you pm,d me on the MF, did you ever get it? Or maybe I changed e.mails and you replied to the wrong one, either way it would be good to hear from you, Ive just given SA3 my e.mail addy above, you are more than welcome to e.mail me, and very welcome to come visist whenever you are in this neck of the woods, just say when and I,ll have the wine chilling ;\)

cagzmom, Hi, thanks for your post. Im glad I gave you hope. You WILL get through this. You WILL let go. If I did, anyone can. Seriously, you WILL. You wont be the same person, but you will be a better person and definately a STRONGER one. One day you will be making posts similar to this, and it will hit you, that you are OVER it. Dont give up hope on that score...Im a emotional,passionate person who felt everything in the most painfull way, I was my own worst enemy in a way because I could NOT detach from all the drama. I was the worst DBer on here, and I thought that, because of extra baggage from my childhood, which was abusive, plus a H that made many Hs on here look like saints (yes, he really was THAT bad), what chance did I have of moving on and thriving.but I did, and you will too. Very good luck to you.x

Im going to try to post more often now...I dont know that any advice I can give would help anyone though, unless someone wants to be told how NOT to DB, haha....perhaps I could start a thread "ADVICE ON HOW TO GET IT WRONG...ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED"

Id be good at that!! \:D

Love to all of you....keep yer peckers up \:\)

Mea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Virginia; 04/19/08 11:57 AM.
Hi mea. Nice to hear from you.

Quote:
Imp,my cheeky little friend...glad your boys are with you. Are they with you living, or just staying over and thrashing you on the X box? Are you a sore loser?

They don't live with me, but they are around quite a bit. But I don;t play xbox unless it is Madden football and it is hard to match wits with the wily veteran. But I am not a sore loser, but when I do lose, you know you have been in a battle. Scrabble anyone?

and you said:
Quote:
Love to all of you....keep yer peckers up \:\)

mea, do actually understand what you are saying!!!!!

IMP

M
M
Hi IMP \:D

I bet Id whip your ass at Scrabble Id just cheat. I could easily pretend that my "made-up" words were little-known,quaint little English words. Mea-isims

Its nice to see you are still frequenting this board imp..your advice has always been spot-on. I hope people realise how wise you are.

I get a bit of a "funny" feeling reading some of the posts here. So many people in so much pain \:\( It seeps through the computer screen and makes me hurt for those who are suffering. Its a terrible time for all of you going through this and I feel for you all.

I know what its like to fall asleep in pain, and wake up in pain. You dont think it will ever ease off. But it does. It honestly, really does! Suddenly you realise youve gone a whole hour without thinking of the WAS.!! Then a whole afternoon! Then a whole day!!

Im not saying I dont EVER feel pain, when I think back, because I do...but its a twinge here and there, a certain smell or song or phrase might cause it, but it IS just a twinge, not a full-blown kick in the gut, like it used to be. And its fleeting, seconds later its gone and Im laughing at something on the TV or thinking about something totally different.

Hang in there all of you who are hurting. You have to hurt, to move on. But move on, you will.

There endith the lesson

mea xx

S
SA3 Offline
S
Looks like someone edits the posts and takes the e-mail addresses out. Try me again......

EDITED - email addresses are NOT ALLOWED. You must comply with the
Divorcebusting.com: Board Rules if you would like to continue the privilege of posting here.

Drop me an e-mail. I have an old yahoo account for you I just sent to......but it came back as a bad account. Help me to find you.......

Kelly (SA3)

Last edited by sgctxok; 04/22/08 01:47 AM.
A
A
So glad to hear you doing well!!!!

What a great story. Your new life, that is. As for the past drama, well, it's not yours to live anymore!

Good going!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard