Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
OP Offline
H
Still havent heard from W.

Had a HORRIBLE dream that what she wanted to talk to me about was that she is pregnant with OM's child. I woke up feeling devastated and couldnt go back to sleep.

Ive been obsessing over whether or not she is pregnant all day, usually when I "feel" something is happening, it does.

I feel almost as bad as the day I found out about OM on Thanksgiving.

I keep reading all the texts on my phone about how she misses me and is going to kick him out (but she never did). I feel so depressed.

Hurtin: 32
WAW: 30
D: 8
Bomb: 10/05
Sep: 12/05
Back together 8/07
Bomb (OM): 11/07
Filed for D (me): 12/07
J
J
Hurtin,
I think her comment that she was scared is interesting. Scared of what? Of meeting you or scared of the car issues? You didn't get to talk when you dropped off your D?

I hate the bad dreams. Try not to obsess too much. If you can't get it out of your head, just call her up. Ask her.

Stop reading those messages! Yes, she's said she misses you, but she's not back. You were so detached before that, and ready to move on, now she's driven you right back into the ground. You've been trying to get things to work for a couple of years.

Why don't you set up another meeting? You need a decision from her. You can't live in limbo forever. Get some motivation from Husband...

I'm worried for you!

Joie

J
J
... because you're emotionally and mentally exhausted, friend!

Y
Y
(((((H4C))))))

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

J
J
Hurtin,
You still around/lurking? Hope you're doing ok. Let us know.

Joie

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard