Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
They don't call me "Sunshine" for nothin' ya' know!

Your time would be much better spent following my example instead of biatching and moaning!

F
fig Offline
F
i kind of peed laughing so hard

bethie

you have to tell me when you are going to do your standup routine so I can prepare myself!!!!

K
K
She's a real pip alright, I still have her VM on my phone,

" I'm sorry, no I'm not ya B****"
LOL thats our Bethie

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Hey K I'll take some of your rain to wash all this ice away! But only if you send me warm enough weather for it to BE rain when it gets here and not this freezing, sleeting cr*P@!!

Hope you are finding something fun to do on a rainy day.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
K
K
Well lo and behold the sun is shinnin!!
not for long tho, so i hear , gonna pour on the stars at the Oscars, gonna go enjoy it though today

B is on his way over and we may go take a drive w/ the top down!! oh wait, he dosnt have a convertible, thats ex, damn!! \:\)

Opps sorry for the hijack Jilly bean Have a great weekend!

This Moment is your Life

H
H
The sun is shining here too Karen. It's going to be 70 and sunny today and I'm going to get outside for a while and do some long-needed yard work.

I can't wait for spring.

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello, happy campers!!!

I've spent the entire week celebrating my BD. Went to lunch or dinner most every day and didn't have a single drink....zilch, nil, nada, zip, not even one!!! Just wasn't in the mood....plus, I'd love to lose 10 lbs before my cruise!!!

Soooooo, when we last left Jillville, the weather was really getting our girl down. Since then, the SUN's actually been out for a couple of days. Still cold, but bright and shiny with lots of mud.

My A emailed me today and is setting up a hearing in regards to X still owing me money. YIPPEE DIPPY!!! It will be a real treat to hear the judge tell X to "GET A FLIPPIN JOB" so you can pay off that lovely woman to whom you were formerly married!!!

So, that's it, in a nutshell, in my boring little ole life!!!

Hope everyone has a great week.

So, do you really think the judge will refer to you as a "lovely woman"? I mean really? I can think of a lot of things he might say and that wouldn't have been one of them! \:\)

Anyhoo, I forgot your cruise was coming up. Well that gives you something to look forward to. The good weather is just around the corner so your days dealing with winter depression are numbered.

Good luck on staying clean and sober. Once you're on the ship I'm sure you'll make up fpr lost time!

Love,
Bethie

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: BethM
So, do you really think the judge will refer to you as a "lovely woman"? I mean really? I can think of a lot of things he might say and that wouldn't have been one of them! \:\)

You're so right!!! He could also refer to me as "that astounding woman." Or, perhaps, "that magnificent woman." Then, there's always, "that wondrous woman." Bottom line, he can call me anything he wants as long as he gets me my money!!!

K
K
Quote:
So, do you really think the judge will refer to you as a "lovely woman"? I mean really? I can think of a lot of things he might say and that wouldn't have been one of them!

LOL girls, girls PLAY NICE!!
pretty funny tho Beth! lol

Hope you get your money Jill this has gone on too long and it must be stopped!!

I am so excited about your cruise,just think of the gifts you will be bringing back for me!!! yippie!!!

This Moment is your Life

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard