Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Jooooliw, you'er never boring!!!

You sound wonderful and happy. Man, this journey starts out pretty rough but our survival instinct kicks in and we're better than ever. I'm really happy for you, girl.

And, yeah......you're pretty much on to Beth. ;\)

S
S
Quote:
Good point. But what are you trying to say?

Now don't go getting all female like on me woman....merely remembered that you were sad there would be no more yoga and though maybe you could put on a cape and change tires for folks to supplement and stay limber.........

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

S
S
Originally Posted By: inspiredjulie

SE- thanks for stopping by, sweetie. It's so nice to have someone nice come on my thread rather than bethie spreading lies about me. Sheesh. Doesn't she know that you all are smart enough to get that when she says "uh, so I uh have this girlfriend who uh stands on the street corner..." she is really talking about herself???

Hey Jewels. Oh boy, do I know about Beth and the lies she spreads! Complete fabrications, they are. She has a spot on the corner of Bump and Grind in Sleazaritaville. Everyone knows her by the callouses on the inside of her thighs from that stupid pole. I've tried to get her some help but she says she likes what she does. What can you do? So just ignore her.

I'm glad you're feeling good about life. It does feel good when you get to that point, doesn't it?

SE

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
L
L
Quote:
Had a nice convo w/ my C today. Basically I have too many walls up and need to let some feelings out. Yeah, like that isn't easier said than done for me.

One day at a time lovey. As long as you are moving forward. And you are.

You sound great.

Kiss those babies.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Jooooliw, you'er never boring!!!

Awww, thanks, Jilly!

Quote:
You sound wonderful and happy. Man, this journey starts out pretty rough but our survival instinct kicks in and we're better than ever. I'm really happy for you, girl.

And, yeah......you're pretty much on to Beth

Thank you! I feel really wonderful and happy (most days). It is sooo hard to imagine when we start this journey that we'll truly feel ok if we end up where we are. Heck, I feel better than ok and soooo thankful that i'm moving on to bigger and better things.

You're life is great, too and I am happy for you, Ms Jill! Thanks for the insight on Bethie. Always nice to be validated. ;\)

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
OP Offline
I
Ian--

Quote:
Now don't go getting all female like on me woman....merely remembered that you were sad there would be no more yoga and though maybe you could put on a cape and change tires for folks to supplement and stay limber.........

Ummm, thanks, I guess. I AM pretty proud that I can change a tire. Once when D7 was a baby, I made my sister time me to see how fast I could change my tire and a couple of men went by and didn't offer help... but there was an old man w/ a cane and a 10-year old boy walking by who offered help. Now that felt good! You should see me change a spark plug on a lawnmower. I'm unbeatable!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
OP Offline
I
SE--

Quote:
She (bethie) has a spot on the corner of Bump and Grind in Sleazaritaville.

LMAO!!!

Quote:
Everyone knows her by the callouses on the inside of her thighs from that stupid pole

ROFLMAO!!! I'm feeling a little ill now... is that normal?

Quote:

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Hi Julius.............

I'm sending my love can you feel it? You weren't very nice to me but I will turn the other cheek because that's who I am!

So, where were we? You were being slanderous and pure evil and I was being Christian about the whole thing! Ahhhhh

You do sound happy and you will be happier still when this is over with and you know where you stand. Yup this is some crazy, life changing journey, but all for the better!

Love you,
Bethie

I
OP Offline
I
Ok, I'm back. Scuse me... got called away urgently for work... Back to work people, nothing to see here.

Lissie...
Quote:
One day at a time lovey. As long as you are moving forward. And you are.

Thanks, Liss!

Quote:
You sound great

Ditto

Quote:
Kiss those babies

and ditto.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
I'm sending my love can you feel it? You weren't very nice to me but I will turn the other cheek because that's who I am!

Sooo glad there is an adult in the room. ;\)

Hi Bethie...
What, you ignoring me now? I really needed to talk to you today and where were you? Hmmm...?? That's what I thought.

Thanks for stopping by, friend!

Sooo... today was a rough-ish day. D7's conference was today and it was challenging to be there with X for various reasons. Don't really want to get into them here, but my mood was a little foul by the end (thanks, f21 for listening!!!)

Tomorrow is a new day. Just finished work and I've got to be on the road in 81/2 hours to start my marathon day tomorrow. Lucky me!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Julie

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard