Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
Me thinks I spotted one last night on way back from DFW, but not sure, they don't look very big at 28,000 feet, in the dark - they sort of blend in.
Survived the back and forth yesterday, the exec meeting this morning and didn't go face down in the pizza this evening.
Blistering 28.4 F heat outside.
Ahhh, life is good!

A
A
Hey GB !

Good Job on the non Pizza Face thingy !! I hate that..

Tom

F
F
YAYAYAYYAYYY!

My cosmo year-long horoscope says that today is my best day of the year for LOVE!

Awwwww!

That's why I woke up to both cats sitting on me.

Isn't is sweet?

J

V
V
(((((((((f1)))))))))

Hugs and cats!

F
F
I think I might go visit my favorite dog and his people, if they are home.

She mentioned a while back that she has ins with the rescue community.

*sigh*

J

F
F
And...

Thanks sweetie.

Wanna cat????

J

V
V
Yeah! W ways we can't replace this one when she goes....too much fur on her quilt projects. At least the cat sleeps with me!

F
F
Gosh! I'll fed ex one right over. W2S wants the ornery one, so you unfortunately get the dumb one. She's very very cute!

Well, lots of Love day has been lovely. Got completely drooled on and snotted on and haired up. Then, he wanted to sit in my lap. Then there was the dog! :-)))

*sigh*

very nice neighbor lady is going to put me in touch with rescue. We'll see what kind of silliness will ensue.

It was a beautiful sunny day, I walked up to their house and there was a sunbeam with little puffy snowflakes swirling around and gently kissing me on the cheek. God even showed up on Love day.

Awwwww!

J

W
W
Moose rescue. You really are wonderful. No wonder the cats are looking for a new bed. The moose will really crowd them out.

BTW ... cute how you plan to disguise the moose as a very large dog so the animal rights neighbors won't turn you in for giving the moosedog treats. Yes, the sunbeam was a very good sign .... this plan will work.

About shipping the retarded son of Satan cat this way.... maybe not such a good plan \:\)

Oh, BTW figgy ... who said you had to have a bike to wear chaps ??? Heck, if you started wearing chaps things might get pretty wild without a bike. You could even end up needing a helmet for protection ... just thinking.

Guess I'm off to lower the doorbell button so the cat can reach it, and hook it up to the porch sprinkler.

Last edited by Was2sad; 02/24/08 01:50 AM.
F
F
Welllll.....

Puppy has really porked up since the last time I saw him. That's why all 160# of him couldn't sit in my lap. That and the species confusion thingie....

Hey, you hurt the feeling of the retarded son of Satan cat. He's all upset and ....okay, now he's snacking and digging in the litter box, so it's all good.

Snacking again. Jeeepers, where's Jenny Craig when she's needed?

Snowing beautifully here. AWWWWW! Time for a nap!

J

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard