Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
C
craig54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
have not posted in awhile, actually since i received the summons from my wife. pma has been exceptional but for a few days here and there. w has not talked about doing the remaining paper work involving the divorce, settlement agreement. family went to dinner last night , had a very pleasant evening. she even sat on couch next to me . no contact, but was nice to have her there. no r talk, at all. at times i want to bring something up. but i just bite my lip and think about something else. the Lord has been teaching me patience. has not been easy. take 1 day at a time. keep my expectations for her at very low. will wait to file response until last moment.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
C
craig54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
journaling,
my wife just found out her father had a massive heart attack and was on life support. she is on her way up to salem oregon to say goodbye before they take him off life support. my heart is broken for my wife, she is having a tough enough time dealing with our situation, now she has to deal with her father dying. i pray the Lord can bring something positive out of all this.please pray for her safety on her trip . thanks to all.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
T
T
I'll add her and family to the prayer list.

Be well Craig

debut thread
J
J
Craig,
My condolences to you and to your W. She will need your support to get her through this.

I
I
My prayers out to your W and family craig.

Me - 43 and She -36. No kids.
Married 7 yrs - Together 14 yrs
C
COG Offline
C
Craig:

Sad about your FIL. I'll do some praying for your family today.

Quote:
no r talk, at all. at times i want to bring something up. but i just bite my lip and think about something else.
That's the way to do it brother. Just pass on those opportunities to fall. Keep walking in courage, strength and faith. God will heal you no matter what happens in your M. He is your salvation, your rock, your deliverer. In HIM you will find all that you need to survive.

Quote:
the Lord has been teaching me patience. has not been easy.
Yes when we pray for patience, He blesses us with situations that require us to develop patience. Like pushing the rock uphill develops a strong body.
Quote:
she still seems emotionally detached from me.
It's going to be that way for a long time, possibly forever. She's not a little girl anymore, she's a woman; secure and independent. Women don't attach themselves to men, only young girls (adolescents) do that.

Keep up the good work Craig. Keep working on YOU! Keep loving your W 1C:13, and keep on praying.

God Bless,

COG

My Story http://www.divorcebusting.com/forum...&Number=660444&page=2#Post660444
C
craig54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
as noted about my wifes father passing away sunday. she is in salem attending to her fathers affairs as much as she can. i feel pretty worthless not being there with her to help share the burden. i do not want to push her, but i told her i can bring our daughter with me and spend a few days helping any way i can. there will be no service. so wife is viewing her dads body today. i wish i could be there to comfort her. my heart is broken for my wife, the added stress of her father dying is not going to be easy. i know the Lord can use all this for his glory. i know something positive can come out of this.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
J
J
Craig,

Just a thought.....instead of asking, why don't you just surprise her?

W
W
Craig,

It sounds like you are doing a good job being there for her. Keep being strong and positive. Let her know you'll do anything she needs.

Good work

C
craig54 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
john, i still need to db in some form. i dont want to push her too hard. i have let her know i will be there anytime she calls me. she knows i will do what ever it takes. she is calling me back later to let me know. it is going to be a tough day for her. i do not want to make it any tougher. thanks for input.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard