Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
So little time and so much to post!!!

My A is going after my X for the remainder of the money he owes me. I actually like this A a lot but she sure stinks at math!!!

My D has had a couple of meltdowns lately. Her BF called me at 3AM last week because she was crying and couldn't stop. He didn't know what to do. Seems she may need to have her thyroid meds upped a bit. She's usually so calm, rational and happy that this was a shock.

My job is still great!!! I am so lucky to have found something so perfect for me. I love handling projects. My latest is coordinating feeding 45 cops from MI and NY that are currently building a house in New Orleans for another cop that's been living in squalor since Katrina. His W was sent to Tx for temp housing and, lo and behold, had an A. Left her H with his handicapped S and D who was blinded during Katrina. Anyway, my boss, coordinated the effort to get the house built and I've been locating businesses, TV stations, newspapers in an effort to get food donated to feed the crew for a few weeks. I've never had a job that was so much fun and so rewarding.

Also, since I was hired by the company (vs working there thru a temp agency) I got a nice raise which I wasn't expecting. I am working more hours than I'd like but they understand that I won't do that once the weather gets nicer. As long as there's a foot or so of snow on the ground, I don't mind so much. And....my boss is so appreciative. She mentioned today that since I've been there, the tightness in her neck and shoulders has gone away. Course....I can no longer turn my head to the left.......

MG and I booked a cruise for Apr. This will be his first one. He's been hesitant to do much traveling. I told him that I was OK with that as long as he was OK with me traveling with others (and he is ok with that). He sort of thinks that vacations are a waste of money. HA!!!! I think they're entirely necessary. It's my reward to me for working hard, living a good clean wholesome life and being responsible. I need them to recharge.

So......my life is great in so many ways and I'm so darned happy. I wish this for everyone!!!

K
K
Guinness!

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Joe, have you turned into an alchy or something? You've been first a lot lately!!! Coming right up for ya, bud!!!

K
K
Jill,

I'd go back and edit that first reply, but then....

I don't know what, but I'm making this reply separately.

Quote:
I love handling projects. My latest is coordinating feeding 45 cops from MI and NY that are currently building a house in New Orleans for another cop that's been living in squalor since Katrina. His W was sent to Tx for temp housing and, lo and behold, had an A. Left her H with his handicapped S and D who was blinded during Katrina.

You are doing a wonderful thing for this guy. It's appalling that his wife would
  • leave the kids;
  • have an affair
with him trying to help people.

I'm glad that you got a raise. It's always so much fun when you get used to a certain income and then start getting more money.

Enjoy the cruise. Where are you going? (Please don't say you're going to hit all the hottest ports in Ontario, Ohio, and New York!)

WTH am I doing awake at this hour?

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
K
K
Dang, Jill, I just noticed that you took the greatest thread title of all time.

Now I need to go somewhere and pout that I didn't think of it first.

Joe \:D

My sitch
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: koshka
Dang, Jill, I just noticed that you took the greatest thread title of all time.

Now I need to go somewhere and pout that I didn't think of it first.

Joe \:D

HAHA!!! I stole it from an email I got from SE.

Hey, I don't know why you're up at this hour but I've been entertaining a creepy plumber guy for the last 4 hrs. My washing machine backed up and dumped all the water in the tub. 4 hours and $495 later, it's all drained and life is good again!!!

Jill,

I just wanted to say I think it is awesome the way this job has worked out and all it sounds like you accomplish. Just the sort of person I always admire but would no way try to emulate!! I'm definitely the tortise and maybe occassionally the hare.

Have a great weekend. No alcohol for me since Joe beat me out!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, Pam!! I'm truly blessed that I've found something so perfect for me. It's challenging, yet, rewarding at the same time.

Jilly: You and MG will have a blast!! I wanna know the details. Which cruise. Where does it go? Stuff like that! Too bad we couldn't get our DB group together to go. I've got 2 trips that month already.

Have fun planning!

Barb

K
K
Hey my amazing friend \:\)

I love your life! it is NOT boring! lol

I hope K is ok. she will be. poor baby, its stressful for them, prob why R came home this weekend.

What a great time you guys will have on the cruise! MG will love it! I do recall you saying "if you did a certain thing, you wouldnt tell anyone and come back from a trip and of done it" hmmmmm. \:\)

Glad creepy plumber guy is gone, but too bad he left a creepy bill lol

I dont want alchy but i need coffee??? please

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard