Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
L
hmmm....didn't we kinda think that about our exes at one time too????? let's rethink that one \:\)

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
Congratulations, shoe!!!!!!

That's GREAT news!

I'm also spending my evening pretty much the same way, but with wine. Just finished a late dinner. Vacuumed while my dinner was on the stove. Cheers, girl! I'm so happy for you. May your new job be just what you want it to be. \:\)

Me: 37
M: 14 yrs
Separated 10/06; Filed for D 12/07
Life is good.
Awesome Kym!!!!! SO happy for you! Glad you didn't jinx it the other night. ;\)

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
swashy #1332523 01/21/08 02:32 AM
C
C
good for you Shoe, Things always turn out for the better, perhaps not on the timeline that you would have wanted, but when it was truly meant to be.

Me: 41
H: 42
Married: 13Y, together 24
Kids: S11, S9, D6
Bomb: 7/11/06, now piecing
care #1334704 01/23/08 02:52 AM
OP Offline
thanks care!
Its raining here AGAIN.. but I wont complain becaue we could be under a ton of snow.So I gave notice yesterday. Word spread fast Not sure how. But I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders. I now have a lady that I used to work with at my old company applying for the job. She knows how stressful and icky it is but she says she wants it. So I am happy I am helping her out. Talked with my best friend tonight and her marriage is on rocky ground. She feels like walking away but won't. She says she will try and stick it out. I guess her and her H had a HUGE fight last night but were able to talk calmly this morning. so I am keeping my fingers crossed for them.
Been trying to figure out what to do with my wedding ring. I will not sell it. I hate to change it because I really love it but I can't wear it the way it is. I was thinking of having a whole new ring put together with the diamonds. I just dont think it would be appropriatte to use the diamond from my engagement ring. Not sure what to do with that.Anyhoo hope everyone is doing dandy

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

Shoe,

I thought for a while about making mine into a necklace as a couple of my girlfriends had done. Then I decided to put it away and save it for my oldest as I had always planned to give it to her anyway. Maybe resetting the diamond into another ring might feel strange to you but as another peice of jewelry it may be more comfortable. Hey it's your's and it's part of your history. I say enjoy!

Good luck with the new job!

Love,
Bethie

Hi Kym-

Exciting stuff, about the job - AWESOME.

On the ring, no rush - if you can't figure out what to do with it, put it in a drawer somewhere and forget about it for a while - you know, out of sight, out of mind. At some point down the road you may get a flash of inspiration of what to do with it. Or not. Either way...

For me, with the first one I put it away for a while and about a year later flushed it down the toilet. The second one is in my glove compartment...so who knows.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius

"God alone decides the contest; but we must put our shoulders to the wheel."
-Adm. D.G. Farragut

Kevin-38; XW-36
M-2.5, together 4
Bomb-1/6/07; D-6/27/07
OP Offline
thanks Bethie! Maybe I will just take it to a place and see what they can design for me. I think saving yours for your daughter is awsome.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

K
K
Bethie,

You could have yours reset in a nice, new nose ring. It'd be a pretty bauble.

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard