Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Samebutdiff:

Thanks for your words of comfort. I have been making sure to keep a close eye on myself so as not to whither away to a catatonic zombie type of being. I do physically, mentally and even Godly sorts stuff to keep me primed for whatever awaits me. That's sort of funny . .all dressed up and nowhere to go sorta kinda, but I know that will all be sorted out eventually. And you won't find too many other on this planet with the patience of mine. It will be put to the test.

Her books are wonderfully written and offer a treasure of how to get it right in this endeavor, aren't they? And as I think of my very very special girl who I spend time with virtually every weekend (serving as her surrogate Dad). It really won't take any maneuvering to place her at the top of my priorty list, as she is already placed on that pedestal (just have to not fill her head with that or she'll b struttin around with a tiara).

As far as fast tracking the notification of Children & youth, I will not allow my wife to drag her feet on that any longer.

Thanks again for reaching out and I will look fwd to hearing and chatting with you more.

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Atlas:

Thx for your kind encouragement and thoughts. I am anxious to get my hands on DR as I have found DB to be such a huge benefit to my sitch. I'll make sure to not let my kid get caught in the crossfire anymore than she already has. Tis not fair to her to heap any more garbage onto her as the beginnings of her life has been something you would never want to imagine in the most sick and despicable ways.

Thanks again I will keep an eye out 4 U, hope you'll do the same.

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ann

I appreciated your sharing your brief but sharp advice. I have been perusing the BB for nearly a month now and had read some of your posts. They are usually pretty insightful and of course anyone tell is the way it is as far as placing it in the hands of God and thereby showing there love 4 him ranks high in my mind.

Thanks again for sharing. Oh and as far as my W's specific complaints, they are usually pretty non specific. Not that I am a big fan of compartmentalizing people (obviously sometimes there is a need)but my wife shows some signs of being a MLC'r. Boy does that sound like fun for me or what? Many a time a have been accused of being controlling, and it is also her claim about 4 months ago that I basically sealed the deal for her want of a D because she feels that I retreated fm MCing because I was too afraid of my "many" problems being unveiled (she projects an awful lot).

Further and very crucial as far as my part in the the disintegration was my post-1st separation choice too foolishly create an online profile on yahoo personals during my couple of months alone. And after we attempted to reconcile and started cohabitating the profile remained intact until she went into my email and discovered it. She, of course immediately assumed the worst (as always)and believed 'I was sleeping w/ whores and that I was nothing but a big fraud and had everyone fooled in thinking that I was a Christian man'. It made for a disatrous Christmas '06 and this years didn't go a whole lot better even though we tried to piece things together over the last year.

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
dropping off of here fm my perch (as if a bat, & actually I do fly). Will probably ck back in an hr or so from the job.

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Cool, I made it to the point of receiving on of those yellowy sparkler things on the BB topics . . .what a milestone!

It is the little things in life, you gotta pay attn to them too for the humor they can provide.

Yesterday I took care of Biz in some senses by doing what needed to be done in confronting W and insisting the call to CYS needs to be done today. Her response was to pretend to be caught off guard by this and stall for more time. So, I volleyed back with agreement on her thinking about it and politely requested that she get back to me with her "thoughts" by today so we can get rolling with doing things properly for a change. So I felt good about accomplishing something and slightly defusing the weight of that from my shoulders.

More later gotta roll

debut thread
A
A
Hi tomato,

MLC has to be hard. My FIL is kinda in one, but he didn't get all crazy, just bought a new car (really fast, so he can drive 15 mph heading to work and home, makes sense to me ), started playing video games and such.. became a 16yo boy basically. I can't imagine what you are going through.

I appreciate what you said about my posts. I try to be helpful if possible and if not, at least encouraging.

It's funny. I'm a christian and I'll tell anyone and everyone about the amazing things that God has done in my life. Here i kinda read people's sitchs and see if they mention it. I've run into one too many people that just don't want to hear it or have their own beliefs. I only post about it when i can tell it would encourage the person reading. I still pray for everyone, even if i don't say anything. \:\)

H did the same thing about my myspace account. It's not like he couldn't see it, but I was obviously using it to find other guys to have sex with (he actually said that). I just ended up deleting mine. Apparently, if you are christian, you can't have any friends. hehe.

Hang in there. I know that the LBSs with MLC spouses are in for a very long ride! You can do it though.

ann

If i can't fall in love... I'd like to fall in chocolate! ~ Author Unknown

ann
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I am back here lurking/vegging for a bit.

Can someone pls kick my ass into gear so that I do not break my positive but short trend of working out to get my conditioning back to where it ought to be. Just need a little consistency.

I received a late night text fm W last night, after I spoke to her to propose that we get moving on notifying Children & Youth as long as she is sure on a D. It just said 'do you wanna talk'. She knows that I Hate text msgng and so unlike her I have to pay for each line. More than likely she will not contact me at all today as I so politely requested her to at least twice. She said that I had thrown her for a loop with my 'unreasonable' forceful request to get notification done by today. So chances are she will slyly and childishly use the text msg as her attempt to get back to me today.

Last edited by Tomato; 01/16/08 08:19 PM.

debut thread
J
J
You sound angry to me. I would go do something for you like exercise because you want to do it not for anyone else. Go check a movie...heck don't lurk here all day and go to bed to do it again tomorrow. Get your shot of PMA and go GAL. Heck if my WAW asked me "do you wanna talk" I would be ecstatic. I wouldn't be in a hurry for anything...let time go by...control yourself. Don't worry about the rest. It just drives you nuts.

Current
Solution Journal
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I don't quite know what my next move will be as far as dealing with my W's stalling tactics about contacting CYS and letting them in on her decision to D me. SHe herself set a self imposed deadline of this past Fri. That came and went and no action fm her. Then came her surprise that I would push her on it yesterday . . go figure. Inside her head I would not wanto to be. The operative word has for W for longer than I can remember has been CONFLICTED. I let her know of that observation quite a while back.

debut thread
J
J
What do you want? I think I could've made my wife so mad she would've served me in October had I asked her questions or said comments like that. She could be stalling for reasons only known to her. No way you are going to figure her out. No need to anyhow. Let her contact you...find something else to do in the meanwhile. So my move, leave her alone.

Current
Solution Journal
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard