Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
S
saffie Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Penny. Happy New Year to you too. How's things?

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
Going from strength to strength
P
P
Same old things. We made it thru the holidays and it was tough but survived. I will tell you more later.

Hadn't check in for a while....

Have a Good Day...

I
I
Well Saffie, since my e-mails are not getting through...I thought I would come over here and look you up to see how you are doing. I don't know what is wrong, I keep getting this message back that my mail is being returned undelivered....what did you do? get tired of me already and put a e-mail block on me....I didn't think I was THAT bad

When you get a break from them taxes give me a shout...and about that time I'll be knee deep in taxes myself...yippee \:\/

- IC

"If you can't lick em, lick em" - Ted Nugent
M
M
Originally Posted By: Imconfused0807
Well Saffie, since my e-mails are not getting through...I thought I would come over here and look you up to see how you are doing. I don't know what is wrong, I keep getting this message back that my mail is being returned undelivered....what did you do? get tired of me already and put a e-mail block on me....I didn't think I was THAT bad

When you get a break from them taxes give me a shout...and about that time I'll be knee deep in taxes myself...yippee \:\/

- IC

Yea, I'm getting the same error message \:\(

S
saffie Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Uh Oh.

I don't know what's going on. I tried sending an email out yesterday and was told it couldn't be delivered!!!!! I though I had upset everyone!!!!!!

I will check into it - it's a bit strange, This did happen a couple of months ago not only to me but to someone else who had a hotmail account as well - weird!!!!

The kids have just lost the hamster we got yesterday under one of the sofas - joy of joys - just when I was about to run out and see to the horses!!!!! Luckily we haven't got a cat otherwise I think hamster would be on it's menu tonight!!!!!!

Glad your out and about again IC- I mean who else is going to go romp with that big hairy beast you got out in the paddocks - and NO, I don't mean Mrs IC!!!!!

Mrs IC - last email I actually got from you was the one from the airport.

When I get back from doing the horses, (and catching the hamster), I will try emailing you both and see if my emails get through to you. I will leave a note on this thread when I send the emails.

You gotta love those taxes!!!!!!!! - NOT

ps. they have called the hamster Lucy - I put in a big vote for something beginning with an H, (like Hermione), but got shot down in flames. I am thinking of starting a thread called name that hamster....any good ideas welcome!!!!!

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
I
I
Originally Posted By: saffie
Glad your out and about again IC- I mean who else is going to go romp with that big hairy beast you got out in the paddocks - and NO, I don't mean Mrs IC!!!!!

Damn buffalo! He keeps walking through my fences and he's gonna be on the menu!

ps. they have called the hamster Lucy - I put in a big vote for something beginning with an H, (like Hermione), but got shot down in flames. I am thinking of starting a thread called name that hamster....any good ideas welcome!!!!!

Well I kind of liked your idea....get a cat and call him "Lunch"

"If you can't lick em, lick em" - Ted Nugent
S
saffie Offline OP
OP Offline
S
LOL that is so funny - kinda think my DD might get SLIGHTLY upset about that - but my H would probably think it was an ace idea!!!!!!!

Right - gonna go and do the horses!!!!!!!!

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
S
saffie Offline OP
OP Offline
S
IC and Mrs IC- have just sent you both short 'test' emails to see if they get to you \:\)

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
M
M
IC and Mrs IC- have just sent you both short 'test' emails to see if they get to you \:\)

We got them, but can't seem to send them back. Same issue with sending to RedHeadWife. Our peoplepc and your hotmail don't seem to be on the same page. I'll keep trying ;\)

S
saffie Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So when you say it's the same issue with Red do you mean that she is having the same problem with my email or you are having the same problem with her email?

I sent an error report to hotmail this morning but I haven't got anything back yet - perhaps they can't get through either!!!!!

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard