M: 10yrs
T: 17yrs
D: 6yo
S: 29/01/2007
Current thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1225393
N
N
Glenda
Could you tell these ladies that the numeric system ends at 29? I'm tellin ya I have a bachelors in Computer Science and if I tried to compute anything past 29 in a contex of the female gender the terminal would just melt and every Female within 100 yds would grap their hockey stick and start swinging.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

G
OP Offline
G
LOL. No Hill, I've been through that phase. I think I stayed 29 for about 10 birthdays. Then the Mattel car on the vinyl floor one-foot joy ride ruined it. When I did land on the floor my foot was at a 90 degree angle to my leg. Immediate swelling that looked like one-sided lower extremity elephantiasis. My friend that drove me to the ER was born the same year as me, just in April, so when they go to the part about the age ... I looked at her and said, Hey Krissy, how old are we really?

After that, I decided I might as well break down and be honest about the age thing...besides -- who cares -- I'm not trying to impress anyone. ;\)

Well, here in Alaska I've got about 35 minutes until 2008 ... so, maybe I should do something to celebrate. I think I still hvae a diet Coke with lime. So, Happy 2008.

G
OP Offline
G
Okay, so it's 2008. I've been taking Chantix and the worst side-effect so far is the INSOMNIA!

So, anyway, the other day I was mentioning on someone's thread about a voodoo doll of her XH and I would insert the pins. Look what I found on Craig's List -- now, if I just hadn't spent all my Christmas money. \:o \:D

The EX knife set...brand new in box never used...ordered this as a xmas gift but it was a little larger than I had thought...won't fit where we need it...price was $70 not including shipping.

Ah....darn it...I can't post the picture. It is a "person" who appears to have impaled himself on 5 knives.

Originally Posted By: Glenda_aka_kc
It is a "person" who appears to have impaled himself on 5 knives.

Uh, is he about 6 ft tall, thin, salt & pepper hair with a confused look on his face? If so, could be my X.

Or if he has a receeding hairline he could be mine...HA!

Glenda,

Just stopping by to wish you all the best in 2008. Lord knows, if anyone deserves it that would be you!

Love,
Bethie

T
T
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

N
N
Coffee over here. Hot. Hot chcolate on the side.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

G
OP Offline
G
Yum...just finishing coffee and lots of "chores" to get done today. I just love weekends -- sleep until I wake up but still have a mile long to do list.

Next week, I'm taking three days out to go to a "Rich Dad" training. Anyone been to one of those?

My philosophy at this point is to open my mind and start looking at opportunities for making money and ... instead of saying I couldn't do that ... figure out which ones are good for me and how I CAN do that.

At some point soon, I need to dig out those goals from last year, check off the accomplished ones, and put together some 2008 goals.

At the top of my list this year is to stop smoking cigarettes and my motivation is money. Alaska (state and cities) has determined that is a great place to raise money that is politically correct. Right now, the state charges $2.00 per pack and the city of Anchorage charges $1.50 per pack additional taxes. As a middle class worker (I guess I'm middle class even though HUD says low income), I am really tired of subsidizing so, as the feds, state, and city consider how much to increase the tax they charge per pack, I'm making it my #1 goal to pay no more cigarette tax! And, so far, I've paid 0 in 2008. I've smoked two cigarettes but someone else bought them. ;\)

W
WCW Offline
W
What's a 'rich dad' training?

Congrats on no smokes! you can do it!

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard