Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
K
IF I grow up, I wanna be a firetruck.

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
N
N
Growing up is overrated. If you try it you will regress. Trust me I'm from the Government and I'm here to help.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

Originally Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer
Growing up is overrated. If you try it you will regress. Trust me I'm from the Government and I'm here to help.

I'm from the Govt too but I'm retired now and am done helping....
Actually, I'm having a second childhood at the moment.

If you were a firetruck you couldn't mega-post. Then how would WE fill our spare time?

K
K
Weeeeewwwww, wheeeeeeeeeewwwwww! Clang! Clang!

Oh never mind, who wants to see a megapost of that?

My sitch
G
OP Offline
G
Y'all crack me up!

No hill, I read somewhere you haven't met any women on here older than 29? I think that was Briget's thread? I may never grow up but I turned 54 the end of last November. And, Beth and Jill may say they are 29 ... but I have my sneaking suspicions that's just to get the younger men.

Joe, maybe you should consider being on the firetruck? Women just love firemen. I've even gotten e-mail from my friends about moving to Houston and starting their house on fire after the publication of pics of some firemen there. Not me. It looks like XH might be transferred there after the first of the year and I'd want to start his house on fire. \:o

And, I guess I'll just chime in ... I, too, work for the government. I used to help people but I'm still confused about this transfer I took -- I don't think I've helped anyone in MONTHS. I didn't get the position with oil and gas but I've got another interview coming up on January 7 for a natural resource manager position in the navigability unit. That could work for me. I'm pretty well versed in public trust, equal footings doctrine, ANCSA, ANILCA, and quiet title -- so, wish me luck. I think I'll get my federal resource law case study book out and do a review anyway.

Happy New Year's Eve to all!

K
K
Glenda,
Quote:
No hill, I read somewhere you haven't met any women on here older than 29? I think that was Briget's thread? I may never grow up but I turned 54 the end of last November. And, Beth and Jill may say they are 29 ... but I have my sneaking suspicions that's just to get the younger men.

I can't believe any woman would ever misrepresent her age in an online forum. That staggers the imagination. The repercussions would reverberate through space and time, shredding the very fabric of the universe.

BTW, have you read this?

Happy New Year!

Joe

My sitch
L
L
Originally Posted By: Glenda_aka_kc
Y'all crack me up!

Hey does saying I'm 29 for the 10th yr. in a row count? Damn, I just had a birthday... make that 11...

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
N
N
Quote:
I may never grow up but I turned 29 the end of last November

Yup proof positive I was not lying.

Quote:
I can't believe any woman would ever misrepresent her age in an online forum
I have never never seen or heard of that. It would be a first for me!

Quote:
Women just love firemen.
Even old firemen who joined just after fire was discovered? I can still do an interior attack and roll hose. Things do get hot in LA though they burned brighter 20 yrs ago.

Quote:
my friends about moving to Houston and starting their house on fire after the publication of pics of some firemen there.
Few of those Houston FFs were in Iraq with me but I have no idea what these women are talking about. They were covered with dirt and vulture poop, yelled obsinities while chasing bad guys. Why would you want something like that. LA is where you want to go!

Good luck on getting your Federal Job.

May you enjoy 2008.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

L
L
Hi Glenda,

I just read about spring migration in Alaska on No Hill's thread. It sounds absolutely enchanting. Wish I could see it.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Cheers

Loose (formerly CaseyMooCow)

CMC

Me: 34
Him: 36
M: 10yrs
T: 17yrs
D: 6yo
S: 29/01/2007
Current thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1225393
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8