The Final Chapter?
K
K
Merry Christmas, C2H!

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
Merry Christmas C2,

Hope you have a Blessed and Joyous day!

Last edited by BethM; 12/25/07 12:50 AM.
A
A
Merry Christmas big guy. Yee Haw!

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
OP Offline
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!

I am alive! (Not just alive but "thriving").

Quick update, Cliff Notes version:

It was hectic before Christmas (surprise, anyone have any different pre Christmas experience? I did not think so) but it turned out to be a great Christmas with my kids and then with my family. I had to take my kids to the Newlyweds house a little earlier than normal for a Christmas day in order for them to catch their midnight flight to Costa Rica to visit Mr. X's family.

I am missing the kids but am keeping busy and they'll be home late Jan 1st afterwhich, we'll spend some us time together.

This is the time for reflection and posting resolutions we can later break so I'll be doing that at some point prior to New Year's eve, I think.

One thing is true, much of the good and the healing that has happened in my life this past year has been shaped and influenced by what I have learned and from the support I have gained from the Looney Tunes here in this forum. This is indeed a special place and you all are special Tunes. (of course, I harmonize well with ya'all)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
OP Offline
SG, Karen, doc, Joe, Bethie and ALL;

Please forgive my rude absence and delay in response to your Christmas wishes! A personal warm belated loving Christmas wish to each of you (of course, I lumped you all together so how "personal" is that, \:o ) O.K., I deserve it, report me to Ms. Manners.

At least I am ahead of the curve in wishing you a Happy New Year, right?

Catch up with ya'all soon.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
K
K
Hey Mr. 2!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas -I am so glad!!

If we are looney tunes can I be the skunk that Pepe La Pue goes after?? or if not then Bugs Bunnys girl??

I got your mail and as soon as I can will get back to you Dont wanna rush, cause, well your just too important to rush, not like J and Bethies emails that I just shoot off without a second thought \:\)

Glad you are back!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard