Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Well that's fine if you have a reason to want to be served. My only point was that it doesn't have to be done her way just because she's blown in like some 600 pound gorilla and said, "hey guess what, you're gonna be served." Um, no, Sugar, it won't work like that just cause you say it will...there are other ways to go about it.

I just despise people who get all vigilante with divorce papers, like they're firing some damn cannonball across the bow. What the hell is that? There is actually a civilized way to do it within the court system that decent people generally follow.

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks for the well wishes Julie. I appreciate you stopping by!

BA, I'm hoping we can come to a civilized agreement regardless of the timing, her attitude, or the circumstances. Maybe when we start getting into the beef of this process, she'll approach it as business and take the emotion out of it. That's the way I intend on approaching it. There is a way we can both survive this financially, legally, and emotionally and it's really in both of our best interest to negotiate in this manner. I'm hoping when she simmers down, she'll be a little less vindictive, and more business like about the process.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
I hope she will too...good for you that you are not letting her piss poor attitude derail you.

What exactly does she have to be vindictive about anyway?

besos,
BA

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard