Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
A
A
Thanks for stopping by my thread the other day, C_M.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Amy

S.T._I Made It!
Just dropping by. Did you ever email me? If so, I did not receive it. If you email me, put something in the subject so I will know it's you. My email may have kicked you out as spam. Sorry. Still making it, I hope.
Di

Hey, CM- don't have much time to drop by the board, but think about and pray for you daily. This time of year can be hard, but the Lord has blessed me by having H call me a couple of times and come by the house once. God does heal hurting marriages.
Blessings,
Di

S
S
yes I did email you Ladydi. but I emailed you again. you can email me to if you want. crissy_mv@cox.net

CM, hope you had a wonderful week... and what are your plans for christmas?

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: AmyC
Thanks for stopping by my thread the other day, C_M.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Amy

My pleasure Amy - sorry you're going through tough times again after two years - I just wanted to show you my support in some small way \:\)

I've been around for a year now and it's hard to believe BUT my Faith is stronger than it was back then too - soooooooooo MUCH stronger & I've learned a great deal from you fine Ladies here @DB & I really feel BLESSED to have "met" all of you although it could have been under better circumstances!! ;\)

I apologise for not having any advice for you as such but I firmly believe there are times when our Heavenly Father has led me to your (and others) threads where I've been able to offer Scriptural Encouragement by posting various "Dailys" & other uplifting Devotionals - ultimately Scripture says it better than I can or ever could \:\)

Bless you Amy & stay steadfast in HIM
CM

Bomb dropped - (09-11-2006) my 9-11

My CURRENT Thread
P
P
CM, Just wanted to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2008 bring you good health, happiness and love, especially from your W. ~PH

PH's Thread
T
T
Hi, C_M!

How are you doing? What are your Christmas/New years plans?

S
S
Merry xmas CM....

Glad to read about the dancing. It's great you found something you can get so involved in.

Anyway, here is to a great 2008 for us all....

Take care....

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

S
S
Blessings to you CM

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
Thank you CM for the compliments!

Anytime ST - you're most welcome \:\)

That is so cool how you've delved into the dancing. There are always talents that God has given us when he made us and at some point in our lives, we learn to use them!

Yes indeed - at times it feels as if I'm just using it as an "escape" to forget about everything that's (NOT) happening right now - if you know what I mean??

The last few months I've received compliments on how my dancing has improved on a weekly basis \:o so I guess my late Mum's Genes are beginning to show now

maybe I'll check out ballroom too. I actually think i'm a great "club" dancer, and since I'm a musician, and was a cheerleader in highschool, I think the coordination and skills wouldn't be too hard for me to pick up. I think I might feel weird dancing close to another guy though. unless he was really cool, but it's not like you can screen your partner! ;\)

Don't be fooled by the apparent easy looking-ness of Ballroom & Latin American Dancing, ST ;\)

The basics are "easy" but as you progress, building on those basics becomes more apparent and IF there are steps you've not paid attention to VERY early on, well - it becomes quite difficult to undo bad habits

If you're a "club dancer" then you'll probably gavitate towards the atin side of dancing but make no mistake it's ALL quite technical IF you want to do it properly

Regarding partering - well, again f there's someone you end up with whom you feel is crossing your boundaries, you can ask your trainer / teacher for someone else!

The Rumba is quite an "intimate" dance once you reach more advanced levels and so is the Spanish Tango <---- VERY where the basic "hold" is extremely close so you need to have a partner you can trust (in my humble opinion).

This might sound strange, but also bear in mind the more personal thigs which are highlighted during Ballroom Dancing merely due to the close proximity of your dance partner - breath & body "odour" come to mind here

Try to find a studio who teaches the International Syllabus though \:\)

Best wishe & blessings
CM

Bomb dropped - (09-11-2006) my 9-11

My CURRENT Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard